• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Need OTC Programmer (50U$)

roriscrave

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Need a programmer to do:

1) Protect Sprites (OTClient), have some dlls and programs that decompile sprites, modules and etc.
2) Add function that player can (enable and disable). If enabled, player only see your own spells and target spell. If disabled, all occours normally, player can see all player and monster spells.
3) Block auto attack function (player vs player), if player up/down stairs, need to attack another player again. If is player vs monster, auto attack can work normally

Im paying 50$ for this codes, send me MSG.
You write the code, test the files (show me via screen sharing that it worked). I make the payment and you send it.
Additional information: OTCV8 &TFS 1.x

Last edited:
I've talked with roriscrave on priv and gave him some free tips. I post them here, if anyone else have same problems.
3) Block auto attack function (player vs player), if player up/down stairs, need to attack another player again. If is player vs monster, auto attack can work normally
He said that it's fine to block all attacks from bot which target players.
In src/client/game.cpp under:
C++:
void Game::attack(CreaturePtr creature, bool cancel)
{
if(!canPerformGameAction() || creature == m_localPlayer)
 return;

// cancel when attacking again
    if(creature && creature == m_attackingCreature)
        creature = nullptr;
add:
C++:
    if (creature && creature->isPlayer() && !g_app.isOnInputEvent() && !g_dispatcher.isBotSafe()) {
        return;
    }
2) Add function that player can (enable and disable). If enabled, player only see your own spells and target spell. If disabled, all occours normally, player can see all player and monster spells.
Problem was number of effects that made monsters/players almost invisible. Fix for that is making effects/missiles partially/full transparent.
Ex. in missile.cpp find:
C++:
rawGetThingType()->draw(dest + m_delta * fraction, 0, xPattern, yPattern, 0, 0, Color::white, lightView);
and replace with:
C++:
Color tmpColor = Color::white;
tmpColor.setAlpha(static_cast<float>(0.5));
rawGetThingType()->draw(dest + m_delta * fraction, 0, xPattern, yPattern, 0, 0, tmpColor, lightView);
to make missiles 50% transparent. You can do same for effects and make it configurable in OTC graphic Options.
For optimisation, tmpColor should be moved outside that function into class static variable - configurable to values from 0.0 to 1.0 (0-100%).

Last edited:
Last edited:
Roriscrave do you know how to protect sprites? I know you looking for solution, can you share?
Dont have solution, if someone want to get your sprites, they will get it.
What people sell is a way to make it difficult for people to access your sprites, but there is no solution, but no method is 100% efficient.
There will always be a Polish person with advanced knowledge in programming who, if he wants, will take your sprites :)

Dont have solution, if someone want to get your sprites, they will get it.
What people sell is a way to make it difficult for people to access your sprites, but there is no solution, but no method is 100% efficient.
There will always be a Polish person with advanced knowledge in programming who, if he wants, will take your sprites :)
Why specifically a polish person? Lol

Anyway, ots like ravendawn, medivia, gla, pxg couldnt protect their spr, why do you believe you can?

Why specifically a polish person? Lol

Anyway, ots like ravendawn, medivia, gla, pxg couldnt protect their spr, why do you believe you can?
Because there are usually Poles who are very good at programming.
The best ones I know are Polish.

I don't care what you think. I just wanted to say that the best programmers I know are Polish. (Kondrah, Gesior, SaiansKing, Qbazz, and etc).
Obviously there are excellent programmers of other nationalities, but we are getting away from the main subject of the topic.
My explanation has already been mentioned above, I don't care how you interpret it.

Back