• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need quick help!

Reaction score
When I create a character using account manager, I noticed the skills aren't set.

How do I change all the skillings for each vocation when I use account manager?

When I create a character using account manager, I noticed the skills aren't set.

How do I change all the skillings for each vocation when I use account manager?

hmm semms like a bug u are using latest tfs ?
try do delete all .TRG files from ur database directory then copy from newest database .TRG files to ur database see if that will work .

try to do like i said and recreate character and see if the problem exist if it is report it in bug tracker.

(denis tacador de runa here)

You don't understand what I'm saying do you?
I want to know where I can change the character settings so for example I want to create a knight and make it have skills 100/100 instead of 10/10 like the account manager. But I also want to make sure the paladins and mages don't get 100/100 skills but something else.

It's not a bug, I just can't find where to change the settings.

I don't think that's possible, the account manager isn't set for specific vocations.
But you can code it at creaturescripts with event type "login"

(denis tacador de runa here)

You don't understand what I'm saying do you?
I want to know where I can change the character settings so for example I want to create a knight and make it have skills 100/100 instead of 10/10 like the account manager. But I also want to make sure the paladins and mages don't get 100/100 skills but something else.

It's not a bug, I just can't find where to change the settings.

so hard to get account manager site ?

Back