• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need scripters?

Colandus

Advanced OT User
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Does Radonia need scripters? I could apply ;>

Do I need to say more? :D

Maybe you should tell them your experience with lua? How good you are etc... Btw go to bed now, you've got school tomorrow ;]

I'd say he is good enough, he has posted many good codes on otland and also in other community about lua.

Well, I'm good enough, Snel pUppie is my enemy, else he could support me xD

I can do most things :) If puppie wants to confest, he could tell ya lol I've been trying to teach him PHP (he's hard to teach :() and well many who're checking the Lua board might know that I could do most things :p

I could definately confirm that Colandus is great. He's helped me with scripts and I've seen him help lots of people in a lua-only forum. I recommend him warmly.

I can also recomend him. I have never actualy talked to him. But I have been looking in some threads he has made and he seems to be able to do anything ^_^:thumbup:

Well, I'm good enough, Snel pUppie is my enemy, else he could support me xD

I can do most things :) If puppie wants to confest, he could tell ya lol I've been trying to teach him PHP (he's hard to teach :() and well many who're checking the Lua board might know that I could do most things :p

I am not hard to teach :mad: You're a bad teacher! :mad:@ And a cocky one too :[
Well after all he can script a Hello world! programme :)

I am not hard to teach :mad: You're a bad teacher! :mad:@ And a cocky one too :[
Well after all he can script a Hello world! programme :)
Yeh you're right, in VB I can only code a Hello World app :)

Gone offtopic due to Snel! xD

Well, PM me if you accept me ;>

hmm, i've heard about colandus around in otland I guess?
*i wish u good luck! (;

The forum is called "old threads" for a reason. Radonia has been shut down.

Back