• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need som help with some stuff

AnDy1990

Reaction score
Hi

I got some problems on my new server that is soon launching beta.

- When you die you get temple position is wrong where do I fix this? the temple position I have added for people to spawn is to thais temple (which I have added in AFS-ACC) I have set Acc. Manager to "no" but it has also the thais temple position.

- When you have a player without premium you cant use spells (; you have to learn this) and I wonder if there is something I can do or do I have to set the spells.xml to prem="0" on all the spells that shouldt be non premium? :confused:

- Also I get this
>> Error: [House :: loadHousesZML] Uknown house, id = 1
WARNING: could not load house data.

and when I do something in map editor and save the map. I get a fresh house.xml wich I have to replace with a backup I have, that has all the house entries.

Hope someone can help me with any of theese =)
-AnDy

1) Make sure that player's town ID is the same as your "Thais"'s town ID. That should send them to the proper temple.

2)You will have to put 'prem="0" ' for all spells that you wish for non-premiums to learn. But if they do not have that spot (prem=0) then it should be that setting by default. You can just let them all have spells without having to learn them, though. Thats done in the config.lua (in most servers).

3) Do you have the house.xml set up in the properties (or where you need to load it at)? Try loading it up, goto properties (either File -> Properties or Map -> Properties), and see if the correct house.xml is being loaded. If not, place yours in there, mess with a house, save the file and see if that doesn't correct your problem.

but when you die, you get temple position is wrong, I have set the position to thais temple, and you spawn in the temple when you logg in for the first time after creating a player on the ACC. but you cant spawn after you die.

need some futher help, I use AFS-ACC btw.
-Andy

Back