• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need some help and support, I'm new host

provet

Reaction score
I am totally new to host tibia servers

I have hosted several maps with the old system where u use "in game account managers",
and have a player folder where u can change all things needed to be changed
but with this new system, I feel totally lost! I don't know how to do, as Gall said
You can login in phpmyadmin. Then enter you database. Next click in list on option what u want edit. Next click on first bar(browse). You chose account/ or number of player and click on this "pencil". You change this value what u want
and click go. Done:D
(he answered this question from aViolin: )
I'm new to the Forgotten Server and I don't know how to create a gm character for myself. I can't find accounts table, please help me I don't know where to look :(.

And I don't even know where to login into phpmyadmin, even if I know that it is a program useing myqls(or at least I think)
I don't know how to use it, I tried it by myself without any help but I failed utterly!

A long time ago I tried to use a program for use of MySql by myself without any help but I failed utterly!
I have no clue in how to change from player to higher (gm/god etc)
Could you help me?
It was so long time ago!
I need an introduction in how to from get a forgotten server, to become a gm and have a homepage where guys can create characters.

Something don't work can figure it out myself...

localhost -> site can not be found
SQL prog. -> Xampp
OP -> XP
- "any bad msg during inst." -> port 80, 447 already in use

//
Please Help meee!!! :(

your port 80, is in use by something else. Make sure to goto your router / modem settings

START > RUN > cmd
type in
ipconfig/all

check the number that should be default gateway 192.xx.. etc

type that into your browser.
and check if anythings blocking port.

Back