• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need some informations from any developer

PhoOwned

^_^
Reaction score
1.0 If I want make (based on gesior) scripts where should I put them?
system/pages/ ?
and config in system/config/, logs in system/logs/ ?
1.1 Where should I put .js scripts for my scripts?
1.2 Is there any special folder for .css files or I should put them in same dir with .php (or paste in .php file)?
You should stick thread with 'schema' where programers should put files before there will be 100 scripts and each with files in different directories.
You could also propose official file names format.

2. If I put there page what will be address to it? http://x.x.x.x/index.php/WHAT_THERE/my_php_file_name?

3.1 Do Modern AAC make any connection to DB when load 'self'?
3.1.1 Should I use POT to load data from DB or there is a way to use modern aac connection (if is)?
3.1.2 (if needed) What is the best method to connect to database by POT? In scripts on forum/in AAC are different methods.
Character view injection (hmm.. player loaded by POT (?) to $player):
PHP:
	$player = $GLOBALS['player'];
	$config = $GLOBALS['config'];
	$SQL = POT::getInstance()->getDBHandle();
Forum (is it make new connection to DB?):
PHP:
//** Connection to the database **//
$ots = POT::getInstance();
$ots->connect(POT::DB_MYSQL, connection());
$SQL = POT::getInstance()->getDBHandle();
3.2 How can I check 'is user logged' (and his account data)?
3.3 How can I load data from database (about account, player)?

I really need answers for these questions. It could be much easier to start with modern ^_^

If you answer for all my questions you could stick this thread.

Just wait for Modern v2, it will loose compatybility with previous versions anyway and it will be much cleanier

Can anyone of developers post new features (also for programers) that will be in v2? Can you post alpha/beta version of aac or is it this version on svn in folder 'trunk'?

EDIT:
It would be nice if you post in sticed thread things that will be in next versions of modern aac.

In ModernAAC v2 stuff like gesior style scripts will no longer be supported. For the quickest convertion between v1 and v2. Please make use of models, views and controllers.

Back