• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need suggestions

Vanderlay

Back on track
Premium User
Reaction score
Alright, I've made a similar topic like this before, but regarding LUA. But as i know myself, i want to learn c++, and I've already started with it, and as Talaturen said as well "It's better to learn one language at the time, or you'll probably get lost".
So now I'm going to get on with the C++ again, but i need a few suggestions..

I'd appreciate if anyone could give me some suggestions about what kind of program I can create. I'm real newbie about this, no good at all.
I'd prefer tibia related programs, or create something that includes tibia or so, as my biggest coding interest right now is tibia coding, and i really wanna get on with it.

I've uploaded a code in c++. This is the most difficulty program I've created so far, but i could probably go more advanced with it, but i ended up bored with it, need more ideas on how i could advance myself.

So, post anything and nothing!

Yours,
Daniel

Attachments

Back