• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Need Supporters / Gamemasters to my OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

SparvenBara

Reaction score
Hello!

Ive recentrly started up my first OT-server, but im all alone in this and i could really use a helping hand or two.

What do i need?

1-2 Supporters - one or two people who can be a supporters ingame aswell as on our discord/website. What does the supporter need to do. Just as the title "supporter" says, your job is to support where help is needed. mostly for our players and guidance but aswell for myself and other staffmembers. You need to have experience as a supporter from earlier OTs or games.

1 Gamemaster - A person with experience and knowledge as a gamemaster from previous OTs - You must have basic knowledge of tibia as well as developed knowledge of more complex issues such as Scripts/Coding/Webdesign etc.

1 Coder/Scripter - Someone with high knowledge in development, coding, scripts and more. You should be able to create and edit current scripts that are currently in use. You must be active and have time for my 1 hour job a day

2-3 Promoters - If you have any base to go on to announce and advertise servers, then this is for you. I need 2-3 people who can make the server grow more and more for each day (Promoters will get work as soon as the server is officially released)

Last but not least

I don't want to sound greedy, but it's very expensive to be alone and run a server. So if anyone feels like helping me arrange for the webshop to work or get a payment method out to be able to receive donations on the website/discord, that would be great.

Even if this post doesnt interest you in any way, i still wanna thank you for taking yoúr time to read it!

Server info can be found here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back