• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Need Team For A Brand New Ot!!!

XaTaR

قناص بغداد
Reaction score
Hello i am need a team for a brandNew Ot!!

it will be rl map

Exp:150

And i am need:
Hoster:1/1=Dedic i am buy it!!
TuToRs:0/2
Web Designer:0/1
Scripter:1/2
Bugs Fixer:0/2
Helper:0/2
Code:
[COLOR="Magenta"]Rl Name or Nick :-
How long do you know about OT-Server's :-
You wana work here as a :-
Why should I choose you :-
Have you experienced your job before? :-[/COLOR]

And I am need much ppls !!! To Help Me!!!
I Hope u Are Joining And i am make :tHE Website Designer A Gm,Scripters Gm,bugs Fixer tutor maybe Gm,Helper TuToRs or get Rep++.

Hi ich kann deutsch sprechen und hab tibia erfarhung seit version 7.6 ich habe schon mal einen eigenen OTS gehabt ich hab ihn online gestelt ich möchte mich als TuTor melden :)

I can be Helper.

Rl Name or Nick : My real name is Oliwer but my nick is Fixix

How long do you know about OT-Server's : About 5 Years.

You wana work here as a : Helper

Why should I choose you : Cause i got much time to help the server, i really wanna do it. And i know much about games and tibia.

Have you experienced your job before? : yes. i have been helper on many other ots before. I also had an ot by my self RL map 8.31 around 65~ online all the time. So i know pretty much.

If u want to know mora about me or just wanna contact me PM so i can tell u my msn.

I want to be a TuTor

Rl Name or Nick :Maps der Krieger
How long do you know about OT-Server's :5
You wana work here as a :Tutor
Why should I choose you :I know so much over Tibia and OTServer.I can speak german,english and french(a little bit ;-) )
Have you experienced your job before? :Yes I was on 7 OT's a TuT
and on 2 a GM :)
I hope you take my as a TuT PrivatMessange me :)

I want to be a TuTor

Rl Name or Nick :Maps der Krieger
How long do you know about OT-Server's :5
You wana work here as a :Tutor
Why should I choose you :I know so much over Tibia and OTServer.I can speak german,english and french(a little bit ;-) )
Have you experienced your job before? :Yes I was on 7 OT's a TuT
and on 2 a GM :)
I hope you take my as a TuT PrivatMessange me :)

Welcome To My Team!!!

I can be Helper.

Rl Name or Nick : My real name is Oliwer but my nick is Fixix

How long do you know about OT-Server's : About 5 Years.

You wana work here as a : Helper

Why should I choose you : Cause i got much time to help the server, i really wanna do it. And i know much about games and tibia.

Have you experienced your job before? : yes. i have been helper on many other ots before. I also had an ot by my self RL map 8.31 around 65~ online all the time. So i know pretty much.

If u want to know mora about me or just wanna contact me PM so i can tell u my msn.

Welcome To My Team Oliwer!!

Back