• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Need Team For New Full RealMap Server 8.54

oOIOo

HetZera.Net
Reaction score
Now And after More Work i Get More Experience From Otlanders So..

i Decided to Make Full Realmap server and then after i finish it i will Buy an Good Dedicated server with very good ram and so it will be 16 or 24 to host the server without any lag

first no need anyone dont have experience....

So Lets Start:

1.Iam Mapper but need someone with me cuz i need make so Beautiful server With Nice Vip City i can make all the map and the other one he will make the vip city.

2.The Scripter i can make some scripts and need someone can make some new scripts for the server.

3.programmer need someone can make Own Client and so.

4.Web Desinger i have experience in webs so i can help the one who will be the web desinger.

So Now......

The Positions:

Hoster: 1/1
Mapper: 1/2
Scripter: 1/2
programmer: 0/1
Web Desinger: 1/2

Then When We will Finish the Ot we will speak about the position in the server Or anyway i will speak about it now it will be as that:

All Will be GM So Hoster,Scripter,programmer,Mapper,Web Desinger all will get GM position and all and GM can't Create items Only Help People.

Hope All i Found All That Cuz i wanna make So Nice RealMap server

Oo..i forget to say something i have the server that we will work on..oO

Now you can take your Pm with This Things:
Name:
Language:
Some Of Your Work:

For Me :
Name:John
Language:English
Some Of Your Work:Iam New in Otland Site So i have That Only http://otland.net/f139/all-steps-create-multi-world-ooioo-75461/

Waiting For PMS

Name: Huzze Yousif
Language: English, Swedis and Arabic
Some Of Your Work: Look at MSN and i show you there ;) my skillz... 6-7/10

Name: Yugi
Language: Netherlands / Japanese / English
Some Of Your Work: Mapped 3 Year's and Hosted 2 Year.
Msn: [email protected]

Back