• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Need Team for war server

katten

Reaction score
Hello i need team for my war server 7.6

Map: EDRON

the team i need is

Mapper: [x]
scripter [x] [] need a exp one like one that can make anni
Hoster: [x]
helpers: [ ] [ ] [ ]

One that can make so the character hmm. hard to say but like this when some one kill one they lost ther backpack and every thing but they got the stuff to when they log in again like on all other war servers [ ] [ ] [ ]

ALL GET GAMEMASTERS

Add: [email protected]

I can help u now..with the drop and gain the items back thing...
U need right click on the xml file from the player and then click on properties...go click there on (dont know the name now on english)..-.- write protected or something and now u start everytime on the same position if u login and even the same eq!!...
Anni??i can make anni...its very easy..and im a noob in lua^^

Last edited:
I could Be a GM and help out.

I am good with tibia and would help alot.

Helper -

I can help, as I have mapped on several other server's, been a gamemaster, tutor, and GOD sometime's, and I would be glad if I could help in anyway possible.

-Jason

I can be a helper if need be and also provide a fair amount of creativity towards the server.

I could be a helper if you want i have lots of free time so just pm me.I can also make some events like pvp 2 vs 2 or something :)

Lol:

"One that can make so the character hmm. hard to say but like this when some one kill one they lost ther backpack and every thing but they got the stuff to when they log in again like on all other war servers [ ] [ ] [ ]"

That's a scripters job you know.

Back