• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Need to fund my project, i offer my high end PC to host.

ObsidianQ

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello,

I want to fund a project i have on mind, for that, i offer my PC to host.
You see, i invested around $5,000 DLLS on this beauty (PC, Screen, Gaming stuff).

I'll go to the point:

18378851_209184989588799_107694832_o.jpg Screenshot_9.png Screenshot_6.png

6291736606.png

(I live on Tijuana, México and I can upgrade my speed as needed)

Before anyone asks: "How could you build something like that and have no money to fund your project?"
Here's my answer: Yes, i have the money but i already made a huge investment on this computer (Since i also use it for architecture stuff, graphic design stuff, etc.) And less the money i invest from my pocket to my project, the best.

In the meanwhile i even get someone to make a deal for me to host something, I'm already looking for spriter and scripter for the things i need, investing money from my pocket but I am trying to get back my investment the sooner possible, so in the meanwhile i get the sprites and scripts i need, I am already gaining some money.

If you need to talk via Skype/Discord and also want a live-video proof of my setup, I'm fine with that.

Thank you for your time!

Last edited:
You do not need a "beast" pc to host a Tibia server, let alone one with consumer parts. A real server has server hardware ex. Xeons and ECC Memory, UPSes, Dual powersupplies, hotswappable hardware.
The most important part of hosting a Tibia server today is the up-time, internet connection and DDoS protection. I mean, you could host 100+ man server easily on an RPI.. Your PC may be powerful, but it's not server-grade hardware. With 19/3mbit, you could basically DoS using 4G internet on a phone to take up all your internet bandwidth and thus, making the server inaccessible.

Back