• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Need Webmaster For a serius project.

balde

Reaction score
Well, hello.. my name is Balde.. im an old user.. but i lost my oldest account.. well, actually i got a project called Undiscovery-online... its kinda new kind of project.. because we'll edit mostly the server.. we erased the 8 vocations and created 12 new ones.. There is no promotion yet... so there are 12 different vocations.

I and my team have been working on this project about 6-7 months.. and we are about to launch it. BTW we need a webmaster, one who could edit php from 0... because we will use a svn edited by my compiler.

The web master needs to know about php and html..

NOTE: This job isnt a game.. this project its 110% serius. We need people that really want to work, and that really know.

Pj's Administrator: Balde
Pj's co-admin, general scripter: Balthier
Pj's Compiler: Sora
Pj's Mapper: Warhol/Valford (the same person)
Pj's co'mappers: Bour Elvan, Duh.
Pj's Designer: Ge Eme (dylan).
Pj's co'Scripter: Bolsudo
Pj's Spriter: Froit.

Those users are from Tibia4.net An hispan comunity, before Otservhispano and eotfans.

You need to fill this:

Name:
Time being webmaster:
Works done:
Extra:

Also this webmaster will work as an story writer with us.

EDIT:
Well I'll let you see my vocations, you are free to say anything :)

Alchemist
b5f886.jpg

Arcano
2rw2es0.jpg

Assassin
2qx6jvc.jpg

6isc2a.jpg

Ninja
10wjyvb.jpg

Sniper
qsnj1x.jpg

Samurai
nps6py.jpg

Summoner
o5usqw.jpg

Shielder
iyfol4.jpg

Monje
25akeo7.jpg

Last edited:
Name: Mauricio Silva
Time being webmaster: 5 years (no joke)
Works done: I havnt' made any pages but im good scripter... i can make pages.. but im not good at drawing xD...
Why do you want to be our Webmaster: I'm good at this things.. and i love to waste my time in pages :D
Extra: I talk spanish verry good... portuguess(a bit) and english

Name: Mauricio Silva
Time being webmaster: 5 years (no joke)
Works done: I havnt' made any pages but im good scripter... i can make pages.. but im not good at drawing xD...
Why do you want to be our Webmaster: I'm good at this things.. and i love to waste my time in pages :D
Extra: I talk spanish verry good... portuguess(a bit) and english

Dude, we wont use TFS. We will use a SVN compilated for windows. it will be dificult.. but add me to [email protected]

Back