• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Needed Boss Room Script for TFS 1.5

willks123

Reaction score
I need a Boss lever script for TFS 1.5.

The idea is that when the lever is pulled, it checks how many players are in the Player slots. For example, if there is 1 player, Boss A will appear; if there are 2 players, Boss B; if there are 3 players, Boss C; and if there are 4 players, Boss D.

I want to do this to increase the boss difficulty according to the number of players.

I also need that when the lever is pulled, all players can only enter again after 20 hours.

It needs to be set that the Boss must be killed within 10 minutes, otherwise, everyone inside the room will be kicked.

There should be a verification to prevent anyone from entering the Boss room if someone is already inside.

Also, when the lever is pulled, it needs to check if there is no one inside. If there is no one inside, it should remove or dismiss the boss that is already there so that when another person or team enters, there won't be 2 bosses inside the room.

And when the Boss is killed, teleport all surviving players inside the Boss room to another room, which will be the reward room.

Does anyone have a script like this or can make it for me?

Back