• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Webdesigner Needed for future project - paying well for fast, accurate; nearly perfect work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDB

OtLand Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello OtLand, I am in need of an experienced php coder.

This is a "real map" project like no other seen before because of its seriousness. I want a nearly perfect website.
One that will look, function, and appear to be exactly like this; security is important as well.

Contact JDB
MSN Messenger
Private Message

Further Information
  • What am I looking for?
    A smart php programmer who understands what needs to be done and can accomplish all tasks.
  • What am I offering?
    A decent amount of money depending on your haste. I am able to give a staff position and a salary if wanted.
  • What do I expect?
    I expect an AAC & Layout that works very well and is secure. Can be either Gesior, Modern, or a Private AAC.
    Here are some examples to further explain my expectations in greater detail.

Information Required
* Not the only thing you should include.
  • Name
    Your real name.
    Why your location? So I know your time(s) zone.
  • Hours Available
    What hours are you available? Standard Eastern Time.
  • Contact Information
    Two contact types. Email & Msn?
  • Expected Completion Time
    How long do you believe this project will take you to perfect?

These are just some things I require to know before hiring you. You can include examples to support yourself. If you decide to apply, this means you know what you are doing and understand I am quite serious about this project. Because I am expecting a lot, your seriousness will have to be completely professional when it comes to getting the job done. I will not pay someone who finishes half way, don't expect "half pay" for half ass work. When you say you will do something, do it.

Sincerest Regards,
JDB​

Last edited:
I still need someone who is interested in this. You will receive cash for the work.

So, JDB is starting a project? Great, I'm actually looking forward to it :)

So, JDB is starting a project? Great, I'm actually looking forward to it :)

It was planned to launch March 1st, but all my threads in the market were removed because of "copyrighted material."

No funding = No hosting = Selling project.
Yes funding = Yes hosting = Chance to have best project online!

No guarantees it will be online because of OtLand rules. I want a nearly perfect real map server and I can't pay/buy/sell anything.

It was planned to launch March 1st, but all my threads in the market were removed because of "copyrighted material."

No funding = No hosting = Selling project.
Yes funding = Yes hosting = Chance to have best project online!

Yea.. I know what you mean haha

Updated the first post with more information and an application template.

Regards,
JDB.

My site has developed by one friend, i think he got security. But, he just sell the full website.

Take a look on my website: KeeperOT - ndice - If you want more information, send me a PM and i give to you more information.

Here's one preview from Admin Panel, "How to edit News", "Quickly news", "Shopping","Actualize Database" and other things. (The page is actually in PT-BR).
admincs.png

P.S: I love the Buy Credits page. *-*

If you'r interesting, he can sell it to you.

I don't really want to buy a Gesior AAC that I can download for free. I want someone to completely secure Gesior and create the layout how I said in the first post. If this person has a private AAC or TFS-CMS developed well, then that's even better!

Gesior = Okay...
Modern = Okay...
Private Version? = Best? I don't know.

>previous
Admin panel looks exactly as sitio de internet gratis

JBD: TFS-CMS it can be well developed and for me it's the best option to go for, but its a dead project. I tried asking Talaturen to updated it but he said no cuz no one is using it.

I don't know if @up comments are talking about my own Website, but, it isn't gesior.

I think Apollo_117, you will not get one admin panel with ALL things for free. But, show me how you post your News? "<br><br><b>hi</b>hello" I have one "menu" better than otland to post topics ._.

Why you always says that Tibia.com Layout = Gesior ACC?! ;\

I don't expect Gesior to always be Tibia's layout, but it mostly is. If someone can do it with another, that's good as well.

I don't expect Gesior to always be Tibia's layout, but it mostly is. If someone can do it with another, that's good as well.

I have it for Modern AAC with my recoded layout

I don't know if @up comments are talking about my own Website, but, it isn't gesior.

I think Apollo_117, you will not get one admin panel with ALL things for free. But, show me how you post your News? "<br><br><b>hi</b>hello" I have one "menu" better than otland to post topics ._.

Why you always says that Tibia.com Layout = Gesior ACC?! ;\

kLSenN8l3J.png

I don't see the difference between yours and mines ...

Those aren't even the type of layouts I am looking for, did you read the first page?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back