• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter Needed (PAYED OFC)

how hard do you think it is to get someone serious to help :P?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fifflaren

Art of Conquest
Solutions
Reaction score
ok so Im hosting an Evolera based 8.6 ot server and I need someone that can script for our server.

so what do we need? We need someone that can fix a skull system example ( top 10 players get skull with number 1 get black and 2-3 red etc )

visible timers example ( when you press a switch it opens a gate for may 1-2 mins and you can see a timer where the gate was and when its at 0 it closes again ) (PM and I can try to explain more)

spikes and traps etc will do from around 70 dmg and we want them to do 999999999 so its 100% one hit kill example ( I put them in a quest and when someone wants to just run the quest they may step on the spikes and insta dies! )

and just overall scripts like fixing /attr commands etc

PM if interested! ( We will pay for the scripts )

ok so Im hosting an Evolera based 8.6 ot server and I need someone that can script for our server.

so what do we need? We need someone that can fix a skull system example ( top 10 players get skull with number 1 get black and 2-3 red etc )

visible timers example ( when you press a switch it opens a gate for may 1-2 mins and you can see a timer where the gate was and when its at 0 it closes again ) (PM and I can try to explain more)

spikes and traps etc will do from around 70 dmg and we want them to do 999999999 so its 100% one hit kill example ( I put them in a quest and when someone wants to just run the quest they may step on the spikes and insta dies! )

and just overall scripts like fixing /attr commands etc

PM if interested! ( We will pay for the scripts )

PS I VOTED EASY :p

Back