• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Needed -- Unique Server

Reaction score
Hello, and thanks for reading. First off I'd like to say this isn't just some kid project that has been thought up without real planning, both current team members(myself included) are adults, we have not taken on anything that we cannot handle with our abilities and the project will be completed. Anyways, on to the point of the thread, we're looking for a mapper to join our team. I really don't want to go in-depth here about the inner-workings of the server because I don't want any of that info public yet. But basically..

* Server isn't going to be anything like "Tibia" when it's completed other than the sprites.
* The server will be a true RPG server, there is a big difference between low exp and RPG
* The experience rate will "fit" the server that's the best I can describe it, it will not be anything like a high-rate ot server.

The ideas and general direction of the server is established which is why were recruiting a mapper now. Well thats that, heres the requirements:

* Quite skilled at mapping, we need someone who is above average.
* Very fluent/native English.
* Dedicated, we really would like someone who is going to stick with us.
* Team work.
* Professional.

And finally the team:
*Mappers(1/2) - summit, ?
*Scripter(1/1) - Black Reaper

If your interested in joining us please post a example of your work, or make one to specifically show off here, along with that please post your age, languages, country. If we'd like you to join the team, we completely understand if you would like more information before joining, at that point we will fill you in some more and you can make your decision.

Thanks for reading!

Please note, just because I have a low post count does not mean I am not experienced, I just haven't be active on specifically these forums.

Last edited:
We arnt trying to make your typical server here, we have a fresh idea and a totaly new style that has never been seen on ot's before. I know you have heard that a thousand times before but for once it truely legitimet comment. We got bored of all of the ot's we've played because its just the same old grind with a fresh coat of paint. The problem is we cant do it alone, we need someone skilled in mapping but open to a totaly new style.

Items are 100% finished, but I need a map being developed to continue monsters, scripting, npc's.

[email protected]

don't let the e-mail fool you, i am not 12 years old.
however, i did create it when i was 12 years old lol

ive got alot of questions about the server before i can make a decision on whether or not i would be interested in joining, but it sounds promising.

mapper

Name:Bo
Languages:English
Can Make 3 days out of the weak at least "More if needed"
untitled-1.jpg

untitled2.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm, I'm also busy with my very own project but if you could convince me working for you guys is way better than doing my own, then I'll map for you.

If you want to see what I've mapped then you should contact me by e-mail;
[email protected]

P.S - I have 4 years of mapping experience.

Still looking, please post screen shots, I'm not going to contact you over msn without them. @bo420169, sorry mate but it's just not what were looking for, keep going though. :)

Back