• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] AnimeraOT[10.98] NOW ONLINE! | HIGH RATE | FUN&RPG | UNIQUE CONTENT | FREE VIP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to let people know that this server is fantastic. It's not super slow progression, and has a ton of mystery to it. They give you hints for the beginning, but now that I'm on my own I feel like I'm playing RL tibia for the first time. That sense of exploration and mystery is evident in this server.

My only complaints are gear and spell related. Not much to say about it so far, fairly plain and boring.

But the map is great and the creatures aren't typical after you basically leave the first town. Server has a lot of potential if they polish up classes and spells (there's hints to it like ninjas and alchemists (even though nobody is one of these classes that I've come across).

Patchnotes

Code:
Paladins/Royal Paladins/Ninja's 
- 10% Increase in distance weapon damage. 
- Buff spells duration extended with 4 seconds. 
- Exori gran con damage fixed. 
- Great spirit potion/healing spells fixed.

- Ethereal combo spell is changed: Like ethereal spear will it hit the 
single target, but it will chain to 1 other creature nearby the target. 
Able you to damage 2 creatures at the same time. It ables you to hit 
creatures off-screen because of the chain.. 

- "Shuriken smoke bomb" is replaced with "Chain assault". Similar like 
ethereal combo, but stronger, and able to chain up to 2 other creatures 
nearby the target.

Screen_Shot_11-16-17_at_12.57_AM.PNG

Code:
- Fixed task NPC.
- Fixed minor mapping/stair bugs.
- First healing spell price reduced to 200gp. 
- New train below temple shortcut to woodlum town. 
- Serpent night dragon is now stronger as before. 
- Earth worm raid added to enigma city.

- You are able to skip the tutorial, by skipping the first chapter/
introduction you will get your tools, equipment, weapons, boss 
hunters guild member, in an instant! The only disadvantage is 
that you get less exp/money. 

- The following spells are from now on free without the need of 
teaching it. "Magic rope", "Levitiate", "Find person".

Animera

well,i been playing here during Beta,and abit after beta,dat server is pretty good,but so sad its not for me :p

Why it's not for you? :) You are free to leave suggestions at the suggestions channel of our discord.​

Just want to let people know that this server is fantastic. It's not super slow progression, and has a ton of mystery to it. They give you hints for the beginning, but now that I'm on my own I feel like I'm playing RL tibia for the first time. That sense of exploration and mystery is evident in this server.

My only complaints are gear and spell related. Not much to say about it so far, fairly plain and boring.

But the map is great and the creatures aren't typical after you basically leave the first town. Server has a lot of potential if they polish up classes and spells (there's hints to it like ninjas and alchemists (even though nobody is one of these classes that I've come across).

It's even fast if you know how or what to do. We will work on the website information and others.
Meanwhile you can check people on discord or world chat. enough people who want to guide you.

Can you go in more depth about gear/spells/classes? We can hardly improve anything without recognizing the problem.

The second promotion requires to do some story mode misson, which you need to be experienced/prepaired. Which is hard with the playerbase at this moment.

It's even fast if you know how or what to do. We will work on the website information and others.
Meanwhile you can check people on discord or world chat. enough people who want to guide you.

Can you go in more depth about gear/spells/classes? We can hardly improve anything without recognizing the problem.

The second promotion requires to do some story mode misson, which you need to be experienced/prepaired. Which is hard with the playerbase at this moment.

Well, there seems no reason to make players learn spells when they are basic tibia spells (from what I can tell, barely nearing 100 at the moment). I was excited at first when I had to buy the spells or do some requirement to have the option to unlock them, but there is nothing exciting about it. The spells are normal Tibia spells. It was kinda cool in RL Tibia when you play for the first time since you don't know how strong the spells are, but anyone who is playing OTs has already learned the spells from RL Tibia.

Gear is rare and when it drops its not worth the money (not like money has much value anyway) and definitely not worth equipping. What's the point of monsters dropping trash that is worse than your current gear? Obviously some edits have been made to some items, but they're not that fun or different. It's just increase to skills, armor, or atk.

You could have made a set of gear that every 30 seconds heals your mana and health to full. You could have made a set of gear that when worn, leaves a trail of fire that deals damage. And even if you didn't want to go that route, you could do much more with just stat increases. You could have common, uncommon, rare, epic, legendary tiers of similar weapons, that you could then enhance. Instead, we get static values that are different.

Well, there seems no reason to make players learn spells when they are basic tibia spells (from what I can tell, barely nearing 100 at the moment). I was excited at first when I had to buy the spells or do some requirement to have the option to unlock them, but there is nothing exciting about it. The spells are normal Tibia spells. It was kinda cool in RL Tibia when you play for the first time since you don't know how strong the spells are, but anyone who is playing OTs has already learned the spells from RL Tibia.

Well there are a couple of different spells you get at higher levels, for example the new updated spells that Animera showed in his post and some spells are also adjusted to be usefull. And you get a couple of new spells at the next vocation.

Gear is rare and when it drops its not worth the money (not like money has much value anyway) and definitely not worth equipping. What's the point of monsters dropping trash that is worse than your current gear? Obviously some edits have been made to some items, but they're not that fun or different. It's just increase to skills, armor, or atk.

Well like you said you're nearly reaching lvl 100 at the moment, you haven't encounterd the higher level mobs yet. But believe me, some mobs have really great loot. At higher levels when you're going to explore the massive continent, believe me, you will die a lot, and then you will notice what value money has considering all the blessings you have to buy (2ook a blessing, maybe even higher later on)

what custom features does the server have aside from the map?

Been playing second day so far , im quite surprised , there is no pleasure from hunting monsters , drop is terrible , havent seen single gold coin not gonna mention gear system is not the most advanced , im 150 lvl paladin and im running in the beginner equipment upgraded by crystals so far , also weapons for paladin like bows crossbows at the begin so hard to get i running with enchanted spears , i can clearly say the paladin is nice , but the gear and weapon availability is poor , also buying ammunition for real money ? Lmfao made my day , cant understand why good ammo is aviable in shop , well knight can only pay once why not at least adding assassin stars to the npc? Hahahahaha , well but thats my opinion , ill still play this server see how it goes when i progress further , so far ill rate it 6/10 for the effort with map , But very litle information on website , very poor directions , very poor gear-weapon choice for Paladins . Ill keep people updated , but i regret that my favourite vocations is so boring to play (dont misunderstand me , dmg is good , but no excitement , and boring hunts so far) Also nice surprise in im running on Omnivoras pretty nice spawn , then some weird monster headshoted me , and im like ROFL Ok spawn for 150 lvl and crazy mob hitting me 1.5k Hhahah Well , that would be all so far ive only been there a day , will se how it goes in future , I DO RECOMMEND TO PLAY im not sure about other vocations , also haven't done any pvp so far.

Greetings
Nexu

Been playing second day so far , im quite surprised , there is no pleasure from hunting monsters , drop is terrible , havent seen single gold coin not gonna mention gear system is not the most advanced , im 150 lvl paladin and im running in the beginner equipment upgraded by crystals so far , also weapons for paladin like bows crossbows at the begin so hard to get i running with enchanted spears , i can clearly say the paladin is nice , but the gear and weapon availability is poor , also buying ammunition for real money ? Lmfao made my day , cant understand why good ammo is aviable in shop , well knight can only pay once why not at least adding assassin stars to the npc? Hahahahaha , well but thats my opinion , ill still play this server see how it goes when i progress further , so far ill rate it 6/10 for the effort with map , But very litle information on website , very poor directions , very poor gear-weapon choice for Paladins . Ill keep people updated , but i regret that my favourite vocations is so boring to play (dont misunderstand me , dmg is good , but no excitement , and boring hunts so far) Also nice surprise in im running on Omnivoras pretty nice spawn , then some weird monster headshoted me , and im like ROFL Ok spawn for 150 lvl and crazy mob hitting me 1.5k Hhahah Well , that would be all so far ive only been there a day , will se how it goes in future , I DO RECOMMEND TO PLAY im not sure about other vocations , also haven't done any pvp so far.

Greetings
Nexu

Thank you for your reply, but we have a new thread check this: LINK
1. Loot is still being improved.
2. Creatures won't drop gold anymore, you get paid by the boss hunter's guild. Check your bank account ;)
3. There are decent amount of ammunition that can be bought or conjured very cheaply. You can get ammunition drops from bosses, events, daily chests etc.
4. Neither do i why i've added that, we used to have only a crossbow in our store. I've added it together with the skilling items(as those are pretty easy to get), i was like we will see who will be happy with it or not(one of the reason why i didn't want to sell ammunition was because of that, glad it ain't have a addicition LOL).
5. The paladins here are more shooters then blockers, so the paladin has better stuff in arrows/bolts/crossbow/bows then stars.
6. It is still on our to-do list, we want to expand the guide on the website. It is time consuming. But something we have to. Unless everyone want to discover or asking for guidance through discord/game chat.
7. Also i recommend you doing quests if you want to get yourself weapons/equipment. I do not know if you have already done desert quest? It gives you money but also some decent equipment. Or the snowpoin city arena might get yourself a bow. and if you own a piece of draconian steel, you can upgrade your crossbow at soya.
8. What is omnivora? Keep in mind it is a pretty high rated server, level 150 is as meaningfull as a level 10 in RL tibia.
9. Also, because of the updates like strafe or chain assault i would like to play paladin myself aside the crystaline arrow =)

Yes i agree there is room for improvement for information, creature loot etc. I hope it won't stop you from having a great time here. We've spend enough time to this project and we continue will to make it a better server as it was yesterday.

Animera

Btw, can someone close this thread as we've moved to a another thread? I guess i will host my pictures on my server as the photo's keep dying as mateusz dragon wielki hunting orshabaals at level 9.

first of all WOW!!!! That trailer was so Fu**ing Good
i wish you the best of 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back