• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] InsanityOT | 8.6 | 7171 | custom | highexp | prestige ranks

Why didnt you just start a beta version before this era? In that way you would have the time to fix allt he errors and then start the server

The crash problem is caused by that legendary spell everytime 3 or more players cast it at the same time on the screen, the server crashes!!

The crash problem is caused by that legendary spell everytime 3 or more players cast it at the same time on the screen, the server crashes!!
It was crashing even before players got legend voc so that can't be it.

It was crashing even before players got legend voc so that can't be it.
The monsters are too fast, swats, penguins, monsters creating spells after they die, players prestiging like theres a time to this but you drop the item before you prestige so it wont save then you prestige then you duplicate items but if you keep doing this you will duplicate like 100s of bps at a time if your a botter but it is very very precise timing to do this 99% a normal person would fail!
Monster tries to make a spell after death!
lol — Postimage.org

Last edited:
this is why there a very few high exp servers.. i been in this game fora while its a never ending circle.. fucking high exp servers like tom said.. mobs are fast spells have alot of effects. alot of magic and stats on items.. tibia does not like all that.. thats why myself even after 6 7 years of server making i started a real map project.. its hard as fuck to balance a ot with such high prestiges and pvp.. and hard to keep them stable theres alot of factors that come to this.. but like tom said.. its the amount of things going on in the server

looks like he shut everything down for the time being or turned his firewall access on so only specific ips can connect so he could test.. lol Or hes being ddosed again.

This server gives me cancer even the spells the only thing to do now is to remake the whole ot instead of putting trash together and hoping for the best, this way you know what crashes the server or who it is flash.

looks like he shut everything down for the time being or turned his firewall access on so only specific ips can connect so he could test.. lol Or hes being ddosed again.
Strange.. Everytime the server is down you speak of ddos..

This server gives me cancer even the spells the only thing to do now is to remake the whole ot instead of putting trash together and hoping for the best, this way you know what crashes the server or who it is flash.

Strange.. Everytime the server is down you speak of ddos..
oh will you cut it out already.. lmfaooo I'm not ddosing him xD my god mate.