• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] InsanityOT | 8.6 | 7171 | custom | highexp | prestige ranks

5b48a157e63b4.png.html
Error... :(

Attachments

no idea why he went from a dope 40+ people server that was stable af and still fun to this...

Server dead because of owner...
Dont blame the owner for this blame the afk botters and monsters reached lvls faster than manual players, reaching a higher lvl means more mana and hp and more ml and a tibia cannot handle all of the top stuff afk botters have flash should might as well make a 1-100 pr server but with exp orbs for manual players so they can get the top too, lower ml for top sets and just lower everything so it wont be too high for anything at all so itll stop crashes due to adk botters and monsters

Dont blame the owner for this blame the afk botters and monsters reached lvls faster than manual players, reaching a higher lvl means more mana and hp and more ml and a tibia cannot handle all of the top stuff afk botters have flash should might as well make a 1-100 pr server but with exp orbs for manual players so they can get the top too, lower ml for top sets and just lower everything so it wont be too high for anything at all so itll stop crashes due to adk botters and monsters
Trust me, on previous era players had way more hp and mana than now and there weren't any problems with that and learn the f*cking definition of "afk botting" because most of the highest prestiged/promoted players weren't afk botting at all.

In case you didn't know, Jocke is the one lagging the server it only lags when he is online, yesterday midnight when no one was online server wasn't lagging and every time it's lagging he is online at temple with auto re-login on running a script most likely to spam actions.

However the server is still fucked because monsters attack each other, they attack insanely fast and heal insanely fast, but its not lagging because of that.

e764yuQ.jpg

Last edited:
In case you didn't know, Jocke is the one lagging the server it only lags when he is online, yesterday midnight when no one was online server wasn't lagging and every time it's lagging he is online at temple with auto re-login on running a script most likely to spam actions.

However the server is still fucked because monsters attack each other, they attack insanely fast and heal insanely fast, but its not lagging because of that.

e764yuQ.jpg
Not sure if you are lying or not but damn, i didnt even think that was possible.

e764yuQ.jpg

Server was lagging even before he was online.
The lag started after a restart.

you have no idea what you're talking about please stop
higher numbers barely uses more bytes in memory (int32_t -> int64_t = 4 to 8 bytes) and doesn't take a shit load more to calculate

it would be better if he could use 1.2 for 8.6 and use the msvc debugger to figure out where the server is crashing since you can see if it's lua or c++ crashing it

I know this is random and kinda out of the blue, but when the server is back up what vocation do i need to be to use the spell exevo gran mas flam/celestial summer? And what i mean by when the server is back up is when the server is actually playable lol

I know this is random and kinda out of the blue, but when the server is back up what vocation do i need to be to use the spell exevo gran mas flam/celestial summer? And what i mean by when the server is back up is when the server is actually playable lol
if the server gets put back up, a necro

e764yuQ.jpg

yea its him I seen him since yesterday in the same spot

Trust me, on previous era players had way more hp and mana than now and there weren't any problems with that and learn the f*cking definition of "afk botting" because most of the highest prestiged/promoted players weren't afk botting at all.
lol don't lie you cant get like 1k prs in a few days without botting, I tried that the most I got was 300 and people did not respond to me or any other staff members I got so they were 100% afk