• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] InsanityOT | 8.6 | 7171 | custom | highexp | prestige ranks

The good side is that the server didn't crash once ... :D
Yea. But its still laggy af, anyways i think its that jocke guy cuz i saw him logout and as soon as he logged out he logged in again, also he is always in the same spot every day :/ i hope flash isnt dead so he can fix the problem, lol.

Yea. But its still laggy af, anyways i think its that jocke guy cuz i saw him logout and as soon as he logged out he logged in again, also he is always in the same spot every day :/ i hope flash isnt dead so he can fix the problem, lol.
i have reconec
t on jocke

Oh well, i logged on when no one was on and it was still laggy af, at this point idk what it is.

flash did this last time, no response for weeks and then out of no where, boom, he just shows up. :p

I understand its starting to get annoying that it crashes, the reason updates is so late aswell is that we are constantly trying to fix these crashes. However, we are on the right track to fixing it at the moment.
Flash answer please

Well the server is offline so maybe thats a sign flash is still alive :S

Its a risk because flash could blackmail you by adding you as a chargeback person on otland
if he charges back there's nothing wrong with that since flash disappears all the time and cant maintain the server & bugs