• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Netherlands] The Lost World 8.1

Aziltu

Reaction score
Welcome to The Lost World 8.1 PVP 24/7

Rates
Exp rate: 10x
Magic: 10x
Loot: 3x
Skills: 15x

Server Information
Uptime: 24/7 = 100% (sometimes down because update fixes or bugs.
Infinite ammo: No (Cheap ammo in store)
Infinite runes: No, ) Runes bought in backpacks in store. (bp uh, bp sd, bp magic wall, bp paralyze etc)
Healing
Cap system:OFF

Quests:
ANNI.
POI.
Addon Quests.
And a lot more quests.

Join
IP: tlw.servegame.com
Port: 7171
Acc/Pass: Account page: http://tlw.servegame.com

We wish you a good time on our server.

Kinds regards,

The Lost World Staff

Last edited:
@ Up

thanks for you comment.

yes. We need more players but the most dutch players don't like low exp rate. But i try to advertise my server.

We are back. We have fixed the bugs. And we have delete all accounts and characters.

We wish you a good time on our server.

Well, something I dont like with this thread...

Uptime: 24/7 = 100% (sometimes down at nights due to update fixes or bugs.
I used to say that, cause my parents shutdown my computer at the evening when I already was at bed, I belive its the same for you, cause at the night you're sleeping I guess. :)

Kind regards,
Icetear!

Well, something I dont like with this thread...

I used to say that, cause my parents shutdown my computer at the evening when I already was at bed, I belive its the same for you, cause at the night you're sleeping I guess. :)

Kind regards,
Icetear!

No, They don't shutdown my computer.^_^

What kind of map is it?

RPG

23:01 You see a moonlight rod.
It can only be wielded properly by terra druids, freezer druids, terraneds, freezers, druids and elder druids of level 20 or higher.
It weighs 19.50 oz.
Icecold rays of moonlight shimmer on its tip.
??????????????????

When you have play or played The Lost World. Please add a reply about your experince of the server.

And post any tips for the server if you want.

Kinds regards,

The Lost World Staff

Im playing it and I like it so far :p
Just that i can't use tera wave or ice wave :(

If you use newer TFS Than Moonlight Rod´s and all other Rods/wands cant be fixing in items.xml u need to edit something in vocation.xml but dont know what exactly sory :(

Back