• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

new aac - shiba

Pedrook

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
I came back a little while ago, and I would like to know what can't be missing in aac, after that, I'll start coding to deliver something cool to the community.
The project is using next, a project that nekiro started and I'm following it up, bringing contributions on my own
What features would you like to see in new AAC MAKER? Write your opinions.

Last edited:
I came back a little while ago, and I would like to know what can't be missing in aac, after that, I'll start coding to deliver something cool to the community.
The project is using next, a project that nekiro started and I'm following it up, bringing contributions on my own
What features would you like to see in new AAC MAKER? Write your opinions.

Is there a reason behind creating a new acc which is honestly hardcore useless?
Anyway I dont know any feature at all what we need in 2023 to be honest.

Is there a reason behind creating a new acc which is honestly hardcore useless?
Anyway I dont know any feature at all what we need in 2023 to be honest.
Every single AAC available in this community is trashly coded PHP without any real framework behind, which gets deprecated really fast and has lots of bugs, so I would say aac that is done right is not useless, but every single new project just dies, so none of these go thru.

Há uma razão por trás da criação de um novo acc que é honestamente hardcore inútil?
De qualquer forma, não conheço nenhuma característica do que precisamos em 2023, para ser honesto.

Hello,

I understand your concern about the need for a new AAC, especially considering there are options available that have served the community for years. However, I would like to highlight some points that justify the creation of a new AAC with more current technologies:

Modernization: The technologies I'm using (such as Next, Prisma, Typescript(superset)) offer a series of benefits in terms of performance, security and scalability. They are faster, safer, and easier to work with than some of the legacy technologies used in previous AACs.

User Experience: With the latest technologies, we can create a much more friendly and responsive user interface, providing a much better experience for users.

Contribution to the Community: By working on this project and sharing it with the community, I am opening the door for other contributors who are familiar with these modern technologies to bring their own innovations and improvements to AAC.

Updated Features: Creating a new AAC gives us the opportunity to integrate features and functionality, payment integrations, that are not present in older AACs or that could be implemented in a more efficient and intuitive way with current technologies.

Learning and Growth: Finally, for the developers involved, this project represents a valuable opportunity to learn and grow, working with current technologies and applying modern development practices.

I understand that developing a new AAC is an arduous task, but I firmly believe that the community will benefit greatly from a modern, secure, and highly functional AAC. I am open to suggestions and feedback to ensure that we can deliver a tool that meets the needs of the Tibia OTServ community.

Thank you for sharing your opinion and I look forward to discussing this further!

I would contribute on a Laravel aac, is a framework i know. If you already have some base i could take a look, im always interested in new frameworks

I would contribute on a Laravel aac, is a framework i know. If you already have some base i could take a look, im always interested in new frameworks
Laravel would be a good option too, but I don't use PHP anymore. We are using this repo, feel free to contribute.

Back