• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Dedicated and VPS Servers available. (Don't close this now mods)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over 100 clients and just 7 members and 18 posts on your support forums?

Can you please learn reading? You don't need to feel offended because of the last time me and the other IGSobe guy's owned you. I'll not be talking to you anymore, you are on my personal ignore list.

IGSobe has over 100 clients + mine + one other site + another site and we are a professional team with 10 years of IT, TCP/IP and RHCE knowledge.

All pre-sales questions are welcomed. :)

By the way, we just got another client for a few days ago which was also involved in Open-Tibia products, please check his site out: www.e**com.br

About the mod critism, I recieved a mod position for 3 months ago and just for a week ago, I was promoted to a staff member.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you please learn reading? You don't need to feel offended because of the last time me and the other IGSobe guy's owned you. I'll not be talking to you anymore, you are on my personal ignore list.

IGSobe has over 100 clients + mine + one other site + another site and we are a professional team with 10 years of IT, TCP/IP and RHCE knowledge.

All pre-sales questions are welcomed. :)

LOL... You running a professional business and owning your potential customers? Wow...

Good afternoon,

please send me an email at [email protected] and I'll respond to you shortly after recieving your email.

Please Talaturen, don't try to make us a bad reputation when we have over 100 clients and still growing. What do you have expect your players decreasing otservers? :)

All others that are commenting my site, I don't really care much about what you think. Make a better yourselves (Please look at my code at the dedicated server page to see if it's just a "hr". I'm not starting a discussion with anyone about this matter, I'm trying to get more clients. IGSobe has 3 different sub-sites and Dedicated Servers | VPS | Webhosting | Blog | Livesupport and much more! is one of them (That I'm responsible of) I'm a Technical Support and Sales supervisor at IGSobe.com (Whatever sence that makes to you, Talaturen). IGSobe is a big company and is one of the fastest growing server provider company.
Your just impossible.
GOOD LUCK with this service when you can't even see the obvious "problems" even if we tell you them.
And so what if the code is good?`fix the damn layout, it looks like rubbish.
This is the way I see it, you either ignore us because your stupid and don't want to grow OR you are just scamming people.

Your just impossible.
GOOD LUCK with this service when you can't even see the obvious "problems" even if we tell you them.
And so what if the code is good?`fix the damn layout, it looks like rubbish.
This is the way I see it, you either ignore us because your stupid and don't want to grow OR you are just scamming people.

Why don't you send an email to [email protected] and tell us about it what you think about me because of you're jealous? You are on my ignore list now too as you are not intrested in our products. I see a very few companies out there that offers 1 GB Uplink speed (not even serverloft offers it).

99,9%* guarantine uptime !? IBM EServer 326M instalation cost ? month all cost ?

You guys offer 1GB Uplink for how much?

Free for the first month, and then after +$20/month.

Anyway guys, I'll hire a webdesigner very shortly and I'll have to admit that I'm not good at webdesign but I'm good at coding. By the way, anyone of you who wants to make the design for a 4 GB Server in reward?

lol 1GB Uplink for +$20 a month? lol... That's like saying I'm selling my Porsche 911 Turbo for only $1,000.

Why don't you send an email to [email protected] and tell us about it what you think about me because of you're jealous? You are on my ignore list now too as you are not intrested in our products. I see a very few companies out there that offers 1 GB Uplink speed (not even serverloft offers it).

Thats it, you are acting like a damn 5 yearold, you can't handle criticism so you just say that people are jealous of your stupid site, really professional..

Stop playing Mr.Bussiness man when you clearly aren't one, a kid selling lemonade has a better business experience/attitude than you.

GOOD LUCK you arrogant ass.

Thats it, you are acting like a damn 5 yearold, you can't handle criticism so you just say that people are jealous of your stupid site, really professional..

Stop playing Mr.Bussiness man when you clearly aren't one, a kid selling lemonade has a better business experience/attitude than you.

GOOD LUCK.

Yes, I'm a good business man, actually a very good seller indeed (Critics from own clients). I have this business as a job that I make pretty much on (Not like selling lemonade like you mentioned) and this one on IGSobe as a seller and support engineer.

This was the last reply to anyone of you. I'll only answer pre-sales questions. Ackording how you speak to me, you seem to be a ten year old boy. I would love to have this conversation with you on phone, please add my msn: [email protected] and I'll give you my cell-number.

@ DedicatedOT, that's our prices and not yours.

LOL... $5000 and u don't have an EIN#? You are going to jail for sure once IRS gets on your case.

Yes, I'm a good business man, actually a very good seller indeed (Critics from own clients). I have this business as a job that I make pretty much on (Not like selling lemonade like you mentioned) and this one on IGSobe as a seller and support engineer.

This was the last reply to anyone of you. I'll only answer pre-sales questions.

@ DedicatedOT, that's our prices and not yours.

I referred to your attitude not that a lemonade kid makes more money..

I referred to your attitude not that a lemonade kid makes more money..

Actually, I'm the one with smart responses in here. You are actually getting more upset of every post you read from me. :) I'm waiting for you to add me or send me your phone number via PM here on OTLand.

End of discussion.

Zisly, this is how he lies.

When you bring up something he's lacking and he can't provide an adaquate answer, he just makes up some random employee.

For instance, when we asked him about his EIN# and the legal status of his company, he made up this team of lawyers that works for him. And if you ask him again, he says that his father is the lawyer.

Now you ask him to better his webdesign, and he makes up this random future-to-be webdesigner.

I bet you if you ask him to better his attitute, he'll make up this random nanny he's gonna hire to babysit him.

lol... and 1GB uplink for $20/month? Man that's redflag right there... That's like saying, I can sell the same product better and cheaper than Walmart.

Actually, I'm the one with smart responses in here. You are actually getting more upset of every post you read from me. :) I'm waiting for you to add me or send me your phone number via PM here on OTLand.

End of discussion.

Ofcourse I get upset when you act the way you do, I feel sorry for you :/

I do need a new dedicated server, mines is 330$ a month but even that deal is better than here. :/

I went to the site nikkster.org, lol'd and went back to otland and posted here :(
Something is wrong with your website like, it would be nice in the 1990s but its way off, i have to scroll right to center the website???
I am not talking trash, but I sincerely don't think this is a trustworthy website.

Love, Lockjoint

Just ask Flatlander57, he ordered the server and waited i think 4 days, nothing. Industrial standard now a days is 15 minutes for a server, and 5 minutes for a VPS.

Just ask Flatlander57, he ordered the server and waited i think 4 days, nothing. Industrial standard now a days is 15 minutes for a server, and 5 minutes for a VPS.

I just have a bad feeling that some of their specs may be off a bit, and being that their not a legal business most likely it doesn't even matter.

yea especially that 1GB Uplink for only $20 / month?? He'll be losing like $280 - $580/month with that pricing...

Good afternoon,

please send me an email at [email protected] and I'll respond to you shortly after recieving your email.

Why would I want to send an email there? Even if you work for them it won't change the fact that you don't even know much in the area you are working in. Let's take your latest blog post as an example, you are writing as if your readers are retarded and then providing a link to tinypic where they can see a server. How professional is that? The link is not even clickable. Parts of your article are copied from Wikipedia. Your website is trash, rewriting stuff from scratch is usually a bad but to be honest your website has to be remade from scratch. The design isn't just horrible, but look at the HTML/CSS code. You are repeating the same style over and over without making it a class which would probably save a lot of bytes in your case.

Please Talaturen, don't try to make us a bad reputation when we have over 100 clients and still growing. What do you have expect your players decreasing otservers? :)

except*. This thread is not about what I have, it's about your dedicated servers so let's not switch topic here but I can assure you that I am satisfied with what I have and that I don't need to act like I'm a professional. Oh and saying that players are decreasing on someone else otserver when your own server barely has a single player is not going to make you look better (source: Home - Rings of Power).

I don't even have to try to give your company a bad reputation, someone already did the job (http://nikkster.org/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=clikkm71b315ugpt0m7ks71ek3&topic=7.0).

All others that are commenting my site, I don't really care much about what you think. Make a better yourselves (Please look at my code at the dedicated server page to see if it's just a "hr". I'm not starting a discussion with anyone about this matter, I'm trying to get more clients. IGSobe has 3 different sub-sites and Dedicated Servers | VPS | Webhosting | Blog | Livesupport and much more! is one of them (That I'm responsible of) I'm a Technical Support and Sales supervisor at IGSobe.com (Whatever sence that makes to you, Talaturen).

Technical Support? You are really trying to make people believe that, I doubt you are doing more than forwarding customer issues to the real tech support at IGSobe. If you don't want feedback on your service then you shouldn't have posted here in the first place, we don't allow threads created with the only intention to advertise something else.

IGSobe is a big company and is one of the fastest growing server provider company. IGSobe has over 100 clients + mine + one other site + another site and we are a professional team with 10 years of IT, TCP/IP and RHCE knowledge.

Do you even know how a TCP packet is structured? 100 clients is not much compared to other companies, so saying that you are a fast growing server providing company, or a big company would just be another lie from you.

--

Since you don't seem to care about our opinions I don't really see a point in discussing this service, it's just free advertisement for you, so I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back