• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Erig.net ! :)

I'd say you really need to do some work on the floating experience history tables, they float way out to the right hand side menu. On this page atleast: tibiastat.net: Tibia statistics & resources tried in Mozilla Firefox 3.1.0 and Google chrome (some verison not sure how the f. to check it :p) Also what's up with double flags in the right handside menu at the top? great idea but two flags per language is kinda overkill i'd say :p

Code:
Fatal error: mysql error: [1242: Subquery returns more than 1 row] in EXECUTE("SELECT name, vocation, world,level, xpnow, ((SELECT `experience`.`exp` FROM `experience` WHERE `dayago`=1 AND `pid`=`character`.`id`)-(SELECT `experience`.`exp` FROM `experience` WHERE `dayago`=2 AND `pid`=`character`.`id`)) AS 1day, ((SELECT `experience`.`exp` FROM `experience` WHERE `dayago`=2 AND `pid`=`character`.`id`)-(SELECT `experience`.`exp` FROM `experience` WHERE `dayago`=3 AND `pid`=`character`.`id`)) AS 2day, ((SELECT `experience`.`exp` FROM `experience` WHERE `dayago`=3 AND `pid`=`character`.`id`)-(SELECT `experience`.`exp` FROM `experience` WHERE `dayago`=4 AND `pid`=`character`.`id`)) AS 3day, ((SELECT `experience`.`exp` FROM `experience` WHERE `dayago`=4 AND `pid`=`character`.`id`)-(SELECT `experience`.`exp` FROM `experience` WHERE `dayago`=5 AND `pid`=`character`.`id`)) AS 4day, ((SELECT `experience`.`exp` FROM `experience` WHERE `dayago`=5 AND `pid`=`character`.`id`)-(SELECT `experience`.`exp` FROM `experience` WHERE `dayag in /www/triasots/tstat/lib/adodb/adodb-errorhandler.inc.php on line 77

You really might want to look through your site before going public with it. I'd say shut it down, fix all errors you can find (and make damn sure to debug througly) and if there's any bugs left that you cant find then that's acceptable. However, releasing a semi-finished product is lame, even if done semi-private as this (still on the net)

tibiastat.com seems alot better than the .net one =] Although the design is abit mid '90s

Back