• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New function :)

Paxton

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello, I was thinking about new functions of OT, which might be good for developers, specially website developers like me.

So, for example command like this:

SendThroughSocket()

It would work like this, I give the name of socket I wanna send, and what to be sent, for example player cap, and website might read this socket, I'm not sure if this is makeable, and I think you would have to add much more properties to this command, OR

everytime website asks server about some specific info, its checks in some LUA file if there is socket with this name, and what should it give, if its exists, then its return the info.

What it should be used for?

For example, if you wanna create more features on some websites that doesn't have an access to your data base.

I hope you understand me :)

Just an idea :p Thank you

use otadmin huehsuheuse ;P

What more? Open your TFS project, file called admin.cpp and add your features.

Then connect via POT to your server. I'll post you some my old example for it if i find it

Back