• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NEW GAME: Help me win this poll!

If you played the server you would know it is fair. We have had full house reset for SOME players but not all, 25x ssa, 100x sd etc given by gm, depot resets... People have lost demon helmets and anni items. But now the new owner has set a poll to decide if he should reset chars. The new owner has also removed exp donations so now people will be given a fair chance to rule the server (we have had several top ten chars that donated maybe 100s of euros from level 1 to 160+... Please vote Yes for me on this poll!

I hope that meant you voted Yes xd ill add rep later to you guys atm my computer is fucked up :s

thanks guys yes won with 400 against 200 last time i checked :D rep for everyone even anders for being so cute thinking he is the only one voting more than once (i didnt tho)

edit: close this thread please voting has ended

Back