• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@New Icechaws Website

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score
The new layout rules

10/10 =]

When did Talaturen or Vanderlay update the website?

But just at something with the website incommon =]

When will the Edit character and Delete character buttons be fixed?

Website was updated yesterday. I agree, they should add char deletion script and also change top15 to top 50 highscores.

i like the layout aswell. but "softcores" layout is an demon that looks like hes been smoking weed or something xD

The new layout rules

10/10 =]

When did Talaturen or Vanderlay update the website?

But just at something with the website incommon =]

When will the Edit character and Delete character buttons be fixed?

Thank you.
The Edit & Delete function will be added shortly.. We are currently working on a auto unban function for donations.
It should be done today, and when thats done we could fix it.

Awesome ^^

Any chance there could be a Webpage to create guilds and not ingame so the guilds could have display picture (Avatar)

He didnt do that website you asslicker.

If he wants to say that we did a great job, let him. You got no reason for being a rude mdfker here at the boards towards him..

Also, Lovheim was the one who designed our website.

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop being sucha fucktard.
If he wants to say that we did a great job, let him. You got no reason for being a rude mdfker here at the boards towards him..

Also, Lovheim was the one who designed our website.

I dont say he can't be greatfull for your job. All that I said is that your not the designer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back