• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

new layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doomsday Mex

Banned User
Reaction score
I seriosly dont like new layout its pain in ass for me to watch threads etc. Is it possible to choose between old/new layout? I would like to use old one.

Don't be so ignorant and read the announcement. It is not so much the new layout but whole FORUM system is changed to a new one! People are so bad at adjusting to changes because they are too scared of them being for worse but I have to inform you this forum just shined a huge light upon it with this new "layout" as you say but lets cal it forum software. It much more faster and much more cleaner and not to say easier and prettier to use :D Do not worry you won't loose anything when you adapt to it :D Imagine how it is to the Owner after so long using vbuletin and moderating in this new system now D: ?

As macronus said, check the announcement board, and you wil see the adventages, is better now, yeah is dificult to adapt my eyes to this, but i will, and when that happen i'm sure that i will say that is better than before

Please read this: http://otland.net/threads/security-breach-and-moving-to-xenforo.198836/
The layout and current forum settings were picked in a hurry to get OTLand back online as soon as possible. There may be other parts of OTLand that are currently a mess, and there may be a lot of issues such as incorrect user or forum permissions at the moment. If you run into any issues, please report them in this thread.

Kind regards,
Mark (also known as Talaturen)

As long as we fix the current issues on the forum, our next goal will be layout and plugins.

I just cant separate which tekst belongs to which user, too hard for me to see it. But ye hopefully i will get used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back