• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New OpenTibia Server

Darkrise

Reaction score
Hello, I am making a new OpenTibia Server. It will be 8.5 protocol, and will be REAL Tibia Map.

This OpenTibia will be as realistic as possible having EXP Rates of 30x down to 5x, the healing of ALL vocations will be as REAL as possible as we have spent a large amount of time using the skills of actual real tibia characters to test this.

At the beginning of the server we will NOT have dedicated as the hoster of the server already is using an amazing computer, though we would like people from all of the world to play our server as it gives a great variety of players and playing styles to the server, keeping that in mind if we receive a numerious amounts of complaints about lags or freezing we will purchase a dedicated host.

I hope you will come and give our server a try.
darkrise.sytes.net

~Darkrise Team.

Hello, I am making a new OpenTibia Server. It will be 8.5 protocol, and will be REAL Tibia Map.

This OpenTibia will be as realistic as possible having EXP Rates of 30x down to 5x, the healing of ALL vocations will be as REAL as possible as we have spent a large amount of time using the skills of actual real tibia characters to test this.

At the beginning of the server we will NOT have dedicated as the hoster of the server already is using an amazing computer, though we would like people from all of the world to play our server as it gives a great variety of players and playing styles to the server, keeping that in mind if we receive a numerious amounts of complaints about lags or freezing we will purchase a dedicated host.

I hope you will come and give our server a try.
darkrise.sytes.net

~Darkrise Team.

hmm sounds good, i will bring some people and start here i think

Epic fail? Same person?

Sincerely

no i am not the same person, maybe if you weren't such a trollfag you woulda known that

This isnt the right place to advertise your ot anyway

Back