• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[12.x] OTServBR-Global

you are using ghost mode!!!
Listen, if you are god, after login you automatically start in ghost mode. When you set the outfit, only you and other gods can see your outfit but you still on ghost mode. This is not a bug. It's just ghost mode!

Try this:
  • /ghost (to disable)
  • change outfit
  • use stairs
aah okey mate didnt konw it, thanks you a lot
PS it worked thanks

I found an error!!!

When open the Store, the client automatically goes to the login screen.

Any sugestion?!

it worked , thanks x
I found an error!!!

When open the Store, the client automatically goes to the login screen.

Any sugestion?!
its not an error you have to redirecxt things properly in your config.php

i found few errors
poi burning gates doesnt block the path to players
and teh gate of the triangle tower doesnt push monsters 1 sqm back when its closed

@Evil Puncker vc tinha falado em bug de speed se clicar no mapa - veja se isso foi corrigido numa alteração que fizeram 12 dias atrás (não sei se foi só isso que mudaram):
Mudaram creature.cpp > L1396:
De:
Code:
calculatedStepSpeed = floor((Creature::speedA * log((stepSpeed) + Creature::speedB) + Creature::speedC) + 0.5);

Pra:
Code:
calculatedStepSpeed = floor((Creature::speedA * log((stepSpeed / 2) + Creature::speedB) + Creature::speedC) + 0.5);

Hey Guys,
can someone help me compile a Tibia 12 Client for my server with my own ip address or can help me to change the ip address from the client

if I am changing it with notepad i can't access the client anymore
any idea what I am doing wrong?
press ctrl + h and replace it of one hit if you delete the code and replace you are creating null values

i download but don't understand
im old user xml

pelase need a tutorial
how to host this sql server
link please
thank you

I did everything properly and servers runs and all but when i loot monsters nothing drops at all, no info, nothing. On god, on player, on god with " <flag notgenerateloot="0" />", tried to turn off autolooter... anyone can help?

Ok solved. Turns out that the issue happens with the datapack from this page, but original from github is totally fine and works, hope that helps someone :p

Can't compile it anymore... using the newest SDKs messed up a lot of lib links

Back