• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[12.x] OTServBR-Global

Eduardo, can anybody from the team please make a tutorial to upgrade TFS 1.3 to protocol 11.49 or 12? (I'm not the only one looking for it)
I have some extra stuff in my server that is not compatible with a few OTServBR systems, like imbuing.

Hi guys, I have problem with compiling the files. When Im trying to Build the server file in Visual Studio Im receiving this.

1>------ Build started: Project: theforgottenserver, Configuration: Release x64 ------
1>outputmessage.cpp
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.24.28314\include\memory(1578,1): error C2664: 'void std::_Normal_allocator_traits<_Alloc>::destroy<_Ty>(_Alloc &,_Ty *)': cannot convert argument 1 from '_Alloc' to '_Alloc &'
1> with
1> [
1> _Alloc=LockfreePoolingAllocator<OutputMessage,2048>,
1> _Ty=OutputMessage
1> ]
1> and
1> [
1> _Alloc=OutputMessageAllocator
1> ]
1> and
1> [
1> _Alloc=LockfreePoolingAllocator<OutputMessage,2048>
1> ]
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.24.28314\include\xmemory(559,17): message : see declaration of 'std::_Normal_allocator_traits<_Alloc>::destroy'
1> with
1> [
1> ]
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.24.28314\include\memory(1576): message : while compiling class template member function 'void std::_Ref_count_obj_alloc2<OutputMessage,_Alloc>::_Destroy(void) noexcept'
1> with
1> [
1> ]
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.24.28314\include\memory(1607): message : see reference to class template instantiation 'std::_Ref_count_obj_alloc2<OutputMessage,_Alloc>' being compiled
1> with
1> [
1> ]
1>E:\otservbr-global-develop\src\outputmessage.cpp(84): message : see reference to function template instantiation 'std::shared_ptr<OutputMessage> std::allocate_shared<OutputMessage,OutputMessageAllocator,>(const _Alloc &)' being compiled
1> with
1> [
1> ]
1>Done building project "theforgottenserver.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Can someone explain me what should I do? Im huge noob when it comes to C++

Last edited:
Hi guys, I have problem with compiling the files. When Im trying to Build the server file in Visual Studio Im receiving this.

1>------ Build started: Project: theforgottenserver, Configuration: Release x64 ------
1>outputmessage.cpp
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.24.28314\include\memory(1578,1): error C2664: 'void std::_Normal_allocator_traits<_Alloc>::destroy<_Ty>(_Alloc &,_Ty *)': cannot convert argument 1 from '_Alloc' to '_Alloc &'
1> with
1> [
1> _Alloc=LockfreePoolingAllocator<OutputMessage,2048>,
1> _Ty=OutputMessage
1> ]
1> and
1> [
1> ]
1> and
1> [
1> ]
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.24.28314\include\xmemory(559,17): message : see declaration of 'std::_Normal_allocator_traits<_Alloc>::destroy'
1> with
1> [
1> ]
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.24.28314\include\memory(1576): message : while compiling class template member function 'void std::_Ref_count_obj_alloc2<OutputMessage,_Alloc>::_Destroy(void) noexcept'
1> with
1> [
1> ]
1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio\2019\Community\VC\Tools\MSVC\14.24.28314\include\memory(1607): message : see reference to class template instantiation 'std::_Ref_count_obj_alloc2<OutputMessage,_Alloc>' being compiled
1> with
1> [
1> ]
1>E:\otservbr-global-develop\src\outputmessage.cpp(84): message : see reference to function template instantiation 'std::shared_ptr<OutputMessage> std::allocate_shared<OutputMessage,OutputMessageAllocator,>(const _Alloc &)' being compiled
1> with
1> [
1> ]
1>Done building project "theforgottenserver.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Can someone explain me what should I do? Im huge noob when it comes to C++

You are using the tutorial of the wiki?

You are using the tutorial of the wiki?
I have managed to finish build. I found how to fix this in other thread. Anyways thank you Eduardo for quick response :) appreciate
Now I have other problem, server is running and everything but I cannot log into character. I mean its taking ages to load website on localhost and I can select character but after selecting character its just thislaggy..JPG
Post automatically merged:

Ok, I have managed to work it out. Everything is working correctly! Fuck me! I had to reset pc thats all xD

Last edited:
I wanted to connect from other PC in house and there was a problem with logging into account. I mean I can connect from second computer to the website using "server" computer IP address that is local. But I cannot log into tibia account in tibia 12. After few second after writing the account name and password I'm receiving message "Connection refused".
I'm looking forward for any information from you guys because I have no idea how to make it work :/

I did not had the chance to play real tibia's orcsober event. But I head cipsfot added cows to the game. Will you add this event on the server? I'd love to see it. Keep up the good work!

Yours Laylee

I did not had the chance to play real tibia's orcsober event. But I head cipsfot added cows to the game. Will you add this event on the server? I'd love to see it. Keep up the good work!

Yours Laylee

Good night. Yes, we intend to launch as soon as we open the event again, in March.

There are many things and it ends up getting heavy, there are few contributors.

How to make charms work and is there any scripts for autoloot?
For charms I populated database but I dont think it works :/ any info?

Why can't it be complicated now and in 2019 it was impossible and in 2020 it was impossible?

Last edited:
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'boost::exception_detail::clone_impl<boost::exception_detail::error_info_injector<std::ios_base::failure[abi:cxx11]> >'
what(): failed opening file: No such file or directory: iostream error
help me

Eduardo, estou tentando compilar esse otserv BR, no linux.. manjaro 20, mas esta dando erro no código.. eu estou começando agora e esse erro é desconhecido por mim..
C++:
In file included from /home/rick/Área de trabalho/otservbr-global-develop/src/otpch.h:59,
                 from /home/rick/Área de trabalho/otservbr-global-develop/src/account.cpp:22:
/home/rick/Área de trabalho/otservbr-global-develop/src/account.cpp: In static member function ‘static uint32_t IOAccount::getCoinBalance(uint32_t)’:
/home/rick/Área de trabalho/otservbr-global-develop/src/account.cpp:36:16: error: format ‘%d’ expects argument of type ‘int’, but argument 5 has type ‘DBResult_ptr’ {aka ‘std::shared_ptr<DBResult>’} [-Werror=format=]
   36 |   LOG_F(ERROR, "Error getting account [%d] coin balance! Result[%d]",
      |                ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/rick/Área de trabalho/otservbr-global-develop/src/account.cpp:36:41: note: format string is defined here
      |                                        ~^
      |                                         |
      |                                         int
In file included from /home/rick/Área de trabalho/otservbr-global-develop/src/otpch.h:59,
                 from /home/rick/Área de trabalho/otservbr-global-develop/src/account.cpp:22:
/home/rick/Área de trabalho/otservbr-global-develop/src/account.cpp:36:16: error: format ‘%d’ expects a matching ‘int’ argument [-Werror=format=]
      |                ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
/home/rick/Área de trabalho/otservbr-global-develop/src/account.cpp:36:66: note: format string is defined here
      |                                                                 ~^
      |                                                                  |
      |                                                                  int

poderia me ajudar?

Back