• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[12.x] OTServBR-Global

how to upgrade client 12 mount and outfit client closes only with GOD, GM and tutor, with player works normally...

Does the map editor from this link works for other versions? or just this one? I cant open this map with the regular remere

ok I did it. Is there login.php for client 12 for gesior acc?
at the repository

Hellow guys, Does anyone know how to fix this bug? It is present as much when on client 10 as on client 12. When you equip a Festive Backpack on the character and we relog it or when we put it inside someone else. She transforms into this statue (Item ID: 32767) that stays in the character and has no way to remove it except by Mysql. If anyone knows how to fix.

Thkx

Attachments

Hellow guys, Does anyone know how to fix this bug? It is present as much when on client 10 as on client 12. When you equip a Festive Backpack on the character and we relog it or when we put it inside someone else. She transforms into this statue (Item ID: 32767) that stays in the character and has no way to remove it except by Mysql. If anyone knows how to fix.

Thkx

This bug does not exist on our server. You are using a database from another server for sure!
Before reporting a bug, make sure you are using the most current repository files and not using anything custom!

I know i need to post log on the actual reason the session killed but I've forgotten how to do that

Code:
>> Loading config: config.lua
>> Establishing database connection... MySQL 5.7.28
>> Running database manager
[Error - DatabaseManager::updateDatabase - Version: 24] cannot open data/migrations/24.lua: No such file or directory
> No tables were optimized.
>> Loading vocations
>> Loading items
>> Loading script systems
>> Loading lua libs
>> Loading lua scripts
>> Loading monsters
>> Loading lua monsters
>> Loading outfits
>> Checking world type... PVP
>> Loading map
> Map size: 34143x33812.
Killed
root@vps176316:~/OTServBR-Global#

Forgive me cipsoft but I loved this
So exact
So detailed
So ... illegal?

Thank you for sharing

Good job on the upgrading to the new client! Looks great. The client autoloot feature doesn't seem to work though and the old autoloot was removed. Do you guys work on the system in the meanwhile?
Cuz I'm thinking of adding it back if it's not supposed to be working.

Good job on the upgrading to the new client! Looks great. The client autoloot feature doesn't seem to work though and the old autoloot was removed. Do you guys work on the system in the meanwhile?
Cuz I'm thinking of adding it back if it's not supposed to be working.
It's an open project so anyone does anything in their own spare time. The custom auto loot is a bit meh and annoying to use (even if you manage to get it working). If you can contribute to adding a better autoloot system do so, I'm sure they'll be happy to accept it :p

It's an open project so anyone does anything in their own spare time. The custom auto loot is a bit meh and annoying to use (even if you manage to get it working). If you can contribute to adding a better autoloot system do so, I'm sure they'll be happy to accept it :p
I see I wasn't complaining just wanted to check if I compiled it correctly. I would if I could lol. I'm a script kiddie so I'll just restore the normal autoloot

EDIT:
Damn I had some MAJOR problems compiling the sources today and I learned some helpful tips for the rest:

1. Make sure you absolutely have VS2017 edition - just google how to download it. MS shoves you 2019 down your throat but it is possible with some googling - find it.

2. If you have any old enviromental variables (PATHS) set to some old boosts and TFS-SDK - delete that shit

3. For the new sources you gotta install spdlog cuz they require it (dunno what happens if you remove it from the code I didnt check)
When you are doing your vcpkg magic just add
Code:
./vcpkg install spdlog:x64-windows
While downloading the boosts and stuff there.
Then it should be fine

Last edited:
setHiddenHealth doesn't work properly on client 11.
It only hides health and name in the battle list, but not in the middle of the screen (on the creature).

The same thing happens when the creature gets killed - health and name are deleted in the battle list with the last hit, but it will only be deleted in the middle of the screen a moment later, after the creature falls to the floor.

Back