• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Quest[HELP]

sm2000

Mega lua Neewbie ^^
Reaction score
Hi, im trying to make a quest were u go into a room, and there will be 4 monsters. For each monster you kill, a torch will illuminate, and when all the monsters are dead, all four torches will be illuminated and a rock that blocks a players path will be removed, is this possible? (I saw it somewhere in Otfans.net but I cant get in there right now and also I didn't understand a thing about how to do it since im a n00b a lua scripting :p)

Hi, im trying to make a quest were u go into a room, and there will be 4 monsters. For each monster you kill, a torch will illuminate, and when all the monsters are dead, all four torches will be illuminated and a rock that blocks a players path will be removed, is this possible? (I saw it somewhere in Otfans.net but I cant get in there right now and also I didn't understand a thing about how to do it since im a n00b a lua scripting :p)

Yes it's possible..
I'll make u a deal.. if u start on the script and get stuck i will help you to finish it if you need my help [email protected]

Ummmm
you don't need to call yourself a noob.... i suggest Newbie :p
Noob = someone who want the others people do anyting for him and don't are interest on learn.

Newbie = someone who really don't know abut the threat (lua in this case) but want learn (like me :p have only 1 week in lua scripting)

Back