• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Quest System Not Working!!

Federico

Banned User
Reaction score
Well the problem is very simple the new quest system doesn't work properly, instead of giving me the item it gives me a chest!
But I already search and found that you have to put for action id 2000 (I did) and for Unique id the item you want to get(I did) and it doesn't work, can anyone help me solve this?
Thanks in Advance :)

Last edited:
Well the problem is very simple the new quest system doesn't work properly, instead of giving me the item it gives me a chest!
But I already search and found that you have to put for action id 2000 (I did) and for Unique id the item you want to get(I did) and it doesn't work, can anyone help me solve this?
Thanks in Advance :)

Is advanced use?
You can't put actionid 2000, is 2002+, 2003 or 2004 and more.

christiandb said:
Just use the old quest.lua.
By using the old quest lua, when you receive an item it says you found a chest, and it gives you the normal item, but the message is incorrect :S

Zikerus said:
You have to put both action id and unique id for chest (not for item in chest) ;] It doesn't work with GM.

I know I did it, you put action id 2000 and uinique id the item you want, and you put this properties to the chest is going to give it, but doesn't work.... :(

Binho said:
Is advanced use?
You can't put actionid 2000, is 2002+, 2003 or 2004 and more.
Can you explain a little better? Thanks :)

Back