• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New signature

zniC

o hio
Reaction score
2na4hax.png

I am so fucking proud :p

looks cool but shouldent it be bether if you have an dark/red background?

New signature to my friend :>

I dont like the knight render :<
But .. the sword ended up pretty nice.

16778d3.jpg

And yes I forgot the outline ..

I don't like that knight and neither the color, but keep making more then you will be better.

Thats what i meant with " And yes I forgot the outline ..", I meant border but you know I couldn't
get the word .. I hope you know what I mean :p

But my friend wanted that knight so i took it ^^

Thats what i meant with " And yes I forgot the outline ..", I meant border but you know I couldn't
get the word .. I hope you know what I mean :p

But my friend wanted that knight so i took it ^^

I edited my post and why did you made a new thread you can edit your post in that other thread you have made.

please remember only one thread by person.
ill make a new signature thread so everyone that have done a new thing and dont want to make new thread can post in it.

A suggestion .

You should make a forum named "Galleries" where people could make their own galleries with avatars, siggys and wallpapers etc.

A suggestion .

You should make a forum named "Galleries" where people could make their own galleries with avatars, siggys and wallpapers etc.
nice suggestion! ill ask tala to change other to Galleries :]

Nice :)
Or just create a new forum? ;p

"Other" is still a needed forum I think ^^

[Mod Edit]<ZoOorO>: Actually its not needed me and Tala is discussing something nice im not going to tell a thing about it :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back