• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

new spells damage need to be fixed (bug)

zacor

Senior
Reaction score
exori gran ico for lvl 190 and more can hit with it on the human by 450 to 500 (that from real i played on 211 knight on saphira and that was my hit rate) and here lvl 190 knight can only hit with it by 200 afff

exori gran con it's damage rate not like real -here my exori san = exori gran con=exori con=111to130 is that possible!!!

:blink:

Last edited:
If you only hit 200 pvp on your ek, then you had skills 50? with decent skills and lvl 200 you should hit around 500-900 on monsters with it

If you only hit 200 pvp on your ek, then you had skills 50? with decent skills and lvl 200 you should hit around 500-900 on monsters with it

lets count it ((190 ek here will have 80+ skills because of no training but he will up while leveling) this mean more than this noob hit

and 300 was in the monster

with my pally i hit with exori gran con with 130 :( this mean i will use exori san better than using exori gran con

the damage of the spells are way to low , I couldn't 1 hit with utito tempo + normal hit and exori gran / exori gran ico a lvl 82 ms..
Skills : 86 (+3) / 79 , Mlvl : 10 , Lvl : 170 -.- ... i hit only 300 with exori gran and 350 or less with exori gran ico ON MONSTERS!

I'll be working on the formulas today to try to correct them, please understand I had to script every single spell in one day and that didn't give me enough time to test all spells thoroughly.

exevo gran frigo hur is 1 scm to long, one of the 1 scm spot on it should go away, theres first one in front of u then 3 + 3 wide after it.

exevo gran frigo hur is 1 scm to long, one of the 1 scm spot on it should go away, theres first one in front of u then 3 + 3 wide after it.

I was misinformed by wikia where it shows it like this: Ice Wave - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more.

According to Belden, Ice Wave should be:
XXXXX
OXXXO
OOXOO
OOPOO

Where X is area of effect, O is nothing, and P is the player.

So now I have three different suggestions on how it should be, which is correct?

Belden also mentioned that Strong Ice Wave should be like you said about Ice Wave though:
XXX
XXX
OXO
OPO

Is that correct?

I was misinformed by wikia where it shows it like this: Ice Wave - TibiaWiki - Quests, Items, Spells, and more.

According to Belden, Ice Wave should be:
XXXXX
OXXXO
OOXOO
OOPOO

Where X is area of effect, O is nothing, and P is the player.

So now I have three different suggestions on how it should be, which is correct?

Belden also mentioned that Strong Ice Wave should be like you said about Ice Wave though:
XXX
XXX
OXO
OPO

Is that correct?

yea thats correct

Picture from real tibia:

wOhDJZ.png

Back