• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New Sprites Paladin/Druid [Give us your proposals!]

Evil Mark

Reaction score
Hello, me and my crew are thinking alot about the new outfits were adding to the client.

This is the project: http://otland.net/f57/custom-made-sprites-mapping-88096/

That's a little review of outfits and how the game looks in a small detail. We've only created 2 vocation outfits so far. But with your help we can complete the other 2 remaining. Please come with your opinion etc..

For example, the paladin should be wearing a turban on his head, a crossbow on his back, a Shield in his right hand, he should have an outfit looking similar to a beggar.

That's an example, we need a really good description of how you want the outfit to look like, we also need you to evaluate and define your thoughts in a very understanding way.

Thanks in advance if you're interested in helping us out ;)

Ideas for Paladin Outfit so far
  • Bow/crossbow in their hand
  • a cloak (around head & body)
  • mysterious blindfold on the eyes
  • Arrow bag on their shoulder/back.

Ideas for Druid Outfit so far
  • Shining blue mist coming out of their hands
  • Robe with leafs and wood

Dark times of Medieval

Last edited:
bunni_medieval_2.jpg

It's going to be a little hard spriting off such big 2d images. That's why we need a good description so we can think of the structure ourselves and build as we use your ideas..

Last edited:
Well, the paladin should have something like a rangers cloak and maybe some cool legs. On their back they should have a bag for arrows or something. Maybe in their hands they should have a bow and maybe some small bag on the side (for the throwing stars :D). And boots of haste ofc xD.

Druids may have a little nature effect around him, and the paladin have to be lika a elf, ja kan inte så bra engelska, men paladins ska ha bågen i ryggen typ och så gör det som dom andra, grymt coolt har du och dina vänner gjort, om ni ska öppna en serv, plz kan ni säga till mig då?

well, he means that druids should have some light going around maby there hands.. bright blue light?.. thay should shine somehow, that would be really good. and the paladins, as people think of paladins.. thay should have a bow, thats an ofc thing.. what about a cape?.. well it could be pretty awesome with a cape, and some sort of arrow bag in there back.. well thats what people like i belive.

how much more ideas do you want =), people have already said what thay like :p, what ideas do you talk about?.. paladins = holding an bow , arrow bag on there back. cap? dunno of thats a good idea.. but still what ideas are you looking for?

well, uhm.. what should we tell you about them.. i think that the druid should actuelly have a robe, well this is just an example but dunno if its a good idea, well it would be cool if the robe was for the robe should be surrounded by some pieces of leafs?, wood?.. dunno but small thing.. or it could for example have some falling leafs like an animation.

Back