• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand New staff members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After having the application board open for over a month it's time to accept some new board moderators to help us keep OtLand clean from spam.

The new board moderators are:
Agostino - OpenTibia section
Arlianin - Chat, Spanish Native Chatboard
Casa - OpenTibia section
Gangsta-jr - German Native Chatboard
Seabitz - Art Showoff
Znote - Resources section
ZoOorO - Art Showoff

I've also had some members asking me why OtLand has been down for x hours so I'll answer that here for everyone. OtLand was only down for two hours while we were upgrading the server, but during this upgrade the IP-address on our server computer was changed and we were unable to force it back. So the reason why some of you have been unable to access OtLand is because the domain was still pointing to the old IP-address for you.

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

Thank you! I will proove I deserve this positions. Also, Congratz everyone else!

...o0o... Hmm ok :) i'l do my best to clean the threads up and help ppl out.. when my holidays are over.. still 1 week to go :) Congrats to aoll the others!

Im grateful for this, looking forward to do an awesome job. ^^

Welcome to the staff people! And big congratulations to all of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back