• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New subsection in RMA

Danielbania

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I'm working for personalisation RME for myself it is pretty fun and easy but I get stack with 2 problems...

How to create extra subsection?

I don't know how to explain it in words so I will show you:

Actually we have something like this (just an example options):

~ Palette
.....~Terrain Palette
......................................~Tileset
.........................................................~City Walls [tileset]
.........................................................~Ground [tileset]
.........................................................~Stairs/Ramps/Ladders [tileset]
.....~Doodad Palette
.........................................................~Walls [tileset]
.........................................................~Exteriors [tileset]
.........................................................~Hangables [tileset]
.....~Item Palette
.........................................................~ Armor [tileset]
.........................................................~ Boots [tileset]
.........................................................~ Containers [tileset]
.....~House Palette
.....~Waypoint Palette
.....~Creature Palette
.....~Raw Palette

My question is... how to create something like this subsections:

~ Palette
.....~Terrain Palette
.........................................................~City Walls [tileset]
................................................................................................~New subsection
....................................................................................................................................~Stone Walls [new subsections]
....................................................................................................................................~Wood Walls [new subsections]
....................................................................................................................................~Fences/railings [new subsections]
.........................................................~Ground [tileset]
................................................................................................~New subsection
....................................................................................................................................~Grass/Dirt/Sand [new subsections]
....................................................................................................................................~Water/Lava [new subsections]
....................................................................................................................................~Stone [new subsections]
.........................................................~Stairs/Ramps/Ladders [tileset]
....................................................................................................................................~Stairs [new subsections]
....................................................................................................................................~Ramps [new subsections]
....................................................................................................................................~Ladders [new subsections]

etc.

If you say that "tileset" is inside "Palette", then I want to create something what is inside "tileset" to have better categorization.

And 2nd question:

How to make RAW and Item Palette displaying like Terrain and Doodad?
I mean Terrain and Doodad Palette is displayed with 4 tiles in a row, and RAW and Item are displayed 1 tile in a row with description.

Back