• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New tibia patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on what? Updating or not was his question.

Okay, so if Talaturen is working on something from now on, that means that it wont happen.

Talaturen is working on the new patch thing = there will be no update?

Seriously Minimii, I can tell you certain things but sometimes you have to use your own common knowledge..

Okay, so if Talaturen is working on something from now on, that means that it wont happen.

Talaturen is working on the new patch thing = there will be no update?

Seriously Minimii, I can tell you certain things but sometimes you have to use your own common knowledge..

I understand that you meant that he's working on updating it to 8.41, but there is alot of retarded people on this forum.

I've seen it myself that why im saying it. I mean people comes often with stupid questions like when will you add that and that when there is like 100 threads about it already.

I understand that you meant that he's working on updating it to 8.41, but there is alot of retarded people on this forum.

I've seen it myself that why im saying it. I mean people comes often with stupid questions like when will you add that and that when there is like 100 threads about it already.

Okay, well then..

Yes the update on the new patch will come as soon as Talaturen is done.

I think they understanded it of our little discussion. ;) Didn't mean to make you mad or anything I was just trying to be nice so you'll not need to answer the question again.

I think they understanded it of our little discussion. ;) Didn't mean to make you mad or anything I was just trying to be nice so you'll not need to answer the question again.

No worries, I tought you were fu*king with me by asking the question tho.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back