• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New War server (pvp)?

Syiko

Scripter/Developer
Solutions
Reaction score
What are the advantages and disadvantages of A pvp server??
What is your Opinion to have be done in new pvp server??
what do you need or useless in a pvp server?
why you play a pvp Server?
What is the important thing in a pvp serveR?

Bro just leave these PVP servers

Their time is done

Last edited by a moderator:
no bot/macro allowed
No bot is easy i can make custom client with anti bot so it will be fair between i can make it fair with bot too just by balancing the system and some auto ban for botters there alot of ideas what else .. what about a prey system gives you random statue for 2 hours suchs as 1.25 dmg or 1.5 exp or double frags or double rewards

What about damage trap tiles .
Which map is better empires or venore or new one

What i liked in the good old days pvp servers was the fast pace pvp and straight out just pvp and not farming/hunting or some damn quests xD it was just all vs all or team vs teams.

if u haven’t checked the war server malboro something , they are doing pretty good last time I checked :p

no bot/macro allowed
i think today most players want to play with bot maybe that's why many users plays 8.6 as they say " cuz elfobot works there"
also i've seen old school players using bots ahk or similar to be the best claiming to the world that they play play fairly while that's not true at all
also i newers version of tibia as 12.x in ots and in real tibia

the maybe the only ones focused in erradicate the bots are the devs but players don't want to play fairly cuz there wil be always someone who find a way to cheat discouraging others :/

i think today most players want to play with bot maybe that's why many users plays 8.6 as they say " cuz elfobot works there"
also i've seen old school players using bots ahk or similar to be the best claiming to the world that they play play fairly while that's not true at all

the maybe the only ones focused in erradicate the bots are the devs but players don't want to play fairly cuz there wil be always someone who find a way to cheat discouraging others :/
So the point not doesn't allow the bot i think the idea is decreasing cheaters such as pushers with bot with exhausted or jail for a while because in attack and healing i think it won't helpful because of the balance 2 vs 1 so even your are botter u will dead even u are full set or something like that here's come how is the server good

the OP asked about war server, what is the point of botting a war server if the bot will do everything for you? where is the PvP? more like BvB :D

the OP asked about war server, what is the point of botting a war server if the bot will do everything for you? where is the PvP? more like BvB :D
The point here is make the botting useless if i forbidden the bot as he said all 860 players is botters so i will let the bot but it useless Here is the question?! what the bot will do ?? adding mana i can add mana better than bot x1000 and attack runes but the point is the botters use the bot for pushing peoples so by somehow in the source when u push more than x5-x10 push in 10 seconds so 90% your are botter so u will get ban or jail for it . (so i will allow the bot but it will be useless so you won't Use it ) .

Idea by herotom That if you kill someone who hasn't pk u will lose a frags between if he had a pk u will get a frag
I upgrade that idea by making it by dmg if you got target got x dmg or more u will get a frag if he doesn't or get less y u will get warning for abusing after 10 times u might loss everything . might make it by balance and adding you a balance in your bank and if u get 10 warning u balance became 0 and u frags = 0 and you level back 130 .. other idea make it by the while u get pk + dmg so if you got more than x min so you are in a pvp and dead between if u dead in less than y secs u are abuser so u will get ban.
give me your opinons.

Back