• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

New war server. What should I add?

Gesior.pl

Mega Noob&LOL 2012
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
gesior
I create new war server. What should have the best war server?
(based on newest OTS SVN "revdbsys")
Actually I have(added):
-level limit (after this level player will not advance) -config
-get exp from lower levels (when player kill any other player get 10% of his exp) -config
-player can't hit other players from his account (team-mode)
-auto balance (login 1/1, load list of players from account with less players online) -config
-red skull after XX frags -config
-unjust PZ-lock (after kill player will be PZ locked for XX minutes) -config
-maximum idle time (after this time player will be kicked for AFK) -config
-remove rune charges (yes/no) -config
-remove ammo (yes/no) -config
-show number of frags in souls -config
show offline/online on list of players on account -config
-player can change outfit type/addons (not colors!)
-work with MySQL and SQLite databases
-commands: !map "1, !map "2 - teleport all players to their new spawns, set PZ lock off, set full HP and full mana
-command: /check - show players with same IP (MCers?), /clean - clean map
-UNDEAD players :) - when player die he teleport to his tample with full hp/mana, PZ lock off, conditions deleted (poison, energy, fire, paralyze ...), player who killed him normaly get unjust kill and it drop dead body
-show team statistics every map change (Team 1 [name of team loaded from config] 123 : 97 Team 2)
-show player his own statistics every map change: "Your stats in all rounds... Kills 9, Deaths 3"
-100% of 8.1 spells from RL tibia [all from TFS 0.2.9]
-auto change map/clean/show statistics ever XX seconds scripted in LUA

TODO:
-talkactions: !nextmap "(timetochange) , !nextmaptime "(time of next map), !maptime "(time of every next map) !changesex
-show IP/hp/mana when GM look at player
-broadcast top 5 fragers on server every XX minutes:
1. Pro mastach - 51 frags - online: 45 minutes
2. Almost pro mastah pvp - 45 frags - online: 117 minutes

What else I can add to create the best war server? (host: 2x2.33GHz, 1GB ram, 10mb/s (ping 10-55ms in europe, packet loss under 0.3%[poland->france])

Last edited:
A "restart function" will be good.

It can be a function like the counter-strike restart round.

A gm/god say /restart then the team A are teleported to temple A and team B teleported to temple B.

It kinda enough with that, but I hope you could add some advanced stuffs like umby pvp-enforced server.. :)

It kinda enough with that, but I hope you could add some advanced stuffs like umby pvp-enforced server.. :)
What is on umby e-pvp server?
A "restart function" will be good.

It can be a function like the counter-strike restart round.

A gm/god say /restart then the team A are teleported to temple A and team B teleported to temple B.
READY :) (LUA function)
but not "/restart"..
!map "1, !map "2 - teleport to map1/map2/map... positions (config in lua) and show statistics to all players:
08:18 ##### LAST ROUND STATISTICS #####
Team 1 - 0 : 0 - Team2
##### Server clean || deleted 0 items #####
Your stats in all rounds... 0 kills, 0 deaths
Changed map to: Edron
Players don't die - teleport to spawn.

Last edited:
If you want a real war server please disable Cipbot on all runes and optional on mfs/rope/shovel etc.
Also use rl maps, Edron (classic), fibula or maybe venore will do.
Also add ssa/rings/pots/parcels and more skilled players will join the server.

Please also do not use level 200 characters, level 80 max, or even 40 is alot funnier. Using real tibia guilds is also good.

Last edited:
Would be funny to see an auto team, npc's that can fight and die and can give experience.

Last edited:
Lol Xenios. And Merceneries for HIRE!

First version of server is running (a bit lag when more than 30 players, 1.2GHz celeron :> ):
IP: warots-pl.hopto.org
Port: 7171

If you want a real war server please disable Cipbot on all runes and optional on mfs/rope/shovel etc.
Also use rl maps, Edron (classic), fibula or maybe venore will do.
Also add ssa/rings/pots/parcels and more skilled players will join the server.

Please also do not use level 200 characters, level 80 max, or even 40 is alot funnier. Using real tibia guilds is also good.

Characters around 40-19 is noob war... I play'd sometime it ;D
Summon FDs and FE's ;D r00x

Well you should add so Ppls can make a website and create their own account there and they dont lose the items when they die just starting from begining

OR! Make like a mission for players Like "UmbyOT" got After 25 kills entering a door and creating a account (NPC account maker)
That would be very nice :)

Like Dator Tek said make so they can create their own acc when they reach 25 kills or how much ever.

and make like Umby when getting like 10 kills then= White Skull 20 kills=Yellow 30-40=red 50-100=green

Funny :)

Back