• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Newbie needing help =(

Dingza

Reaction score
Hey so basically I had a OT server running awhile ago but I was using XML.. I found that easy because all I had to do was run the thing and if I needed to edit something everything was easy to find... NOW that everything is SQL now i need a bit of help.. and if everything's not SQL i still want to do SQL SO continuing..i've downloaded The Forgotten Server v0.2.3 from here http://otland.net/f18/8-42-forgotten-server-v0-2-3-mystic-spirit-35954/index2.html and the server works fine EXCEPT when I make an account through account manager it doesn't show in the accounts tab in sql I thought that was add but dint bother me but i went to add my own account and it doesn't work so I don't have a clue were its saving my accounts too... can someone help me with that?

The other thing I want to do is have a website going seeing as its a feature a lot of people like these days... so I downloaded tibia's template from here http://otland.net/f118/gesior-acc-maker-forgotten-server-4158/ mind you I have no idea how this file works :p so any help on that would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

In Conclusion I want to know:

-Where are my accounts saving too? Or have I stuffed something up?
-How to get the website working.

Thanks again Dingza

ummmm ok i dont get SQl lol and i did say what problems i was having in my question so any chance you can hep me?

Last edited:
I do i have xampp..... I have imported my database and you can get onto my server i made an account useing the acc manager but i cant make it a god..

Select your database in phpMyAdmin
go into table "players"
locate your player character, press Edit
change group_id to 6
Ok/Submit
????
PROFIT!!?1

lol that's the problem my characters and other accounts i make dont come up in my database lol what version of xampp should i be using? could that be the problem?

Go to config.lua, and set sqlType = "mysql"

If you're using TFS 0.2.X then you will have to set the player's group_id to 3.
Also set type to 5 and group_id to 3 in table accounts,

yay theres my problem i was useing sqllite not sql... Is sqllite better to be useing then this one or? and can you help me with the website bit...Thats completely new to me...

Alright cheers mate now i just need to find tibia rl map that i had before but now lost...Hopefully i can get it somewhere... Whats a good map editing tool these days? haha and can you provide any help with the website?

Cheers mate your a champ =) but.... The website? hahahaha just tell me no if you dont know or just ceebs coz i get it lol and half the real maps on this forum have no download links? any chance you have one that you could send me?

Back