• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Newest TAGS - People can talk through floors

Gut

Collapser Zulu Creator
Reaction score
People can talk through the floor on my server (Latest TAGS Sources <The ones that fix the cpu usage bug>)

It doesn't seem harmful but it is quite annoying xD

*** ALSO CHARACTERS ON MY SERVER ARE NOT SAVING *** (They die and do not "Log out")

Last edited:
lol i wonder, if you whisper will some1 standing directly above them hear? b/c that means there in a close enough range

I will test that right now lol...

**Update** No, I cannot hear whispers through the floor lol**

Also, I can hear people yelling through the floor xD

Last edited:
it works fine for me.. still got the problem?

Please don't comment something when you haven't read the full post!

Please don't comment when you are not in topic - and don't be harm, because I knew well content of his post, Mr. I_know_everything.
Characters didn't get saved because of other bug that got fixed, Your auto save wouldn't help.

Please don't comment when you are not in topic - and don't be harm, because I knew well content of his post, Mr. I_know_everything.
Characters didn't get saved because of other bug that got fixed, Your auto save wouldn't help.

Please don't fight when you fighting for no fight reason as declared in otland-regulation-rfc05, Mr. I_don't_read_regulations.Fighting without fight mode in fight arena is against fighting rules and no fighting should be conducted.

[size=-8]PostFighting or Flaming even in fight arena is forbidden and you will be banned. otland-regulation rfcs are hosted in http://otland.net:81/rfc/[/size]

Regards,
Kornholijo.

Please don't fight when you fighting for no fight reason as declared in otland-regulation-rfc05, Mr. I_don't_read_regulations.Fighting without fight mode in fight arena is against fighting rules and no fighting should be conducted.

[size=-8]PostFighting or Flaming even in fight arena is forbidden and you will be banned. otland-regulation rfcs are hosted in http://otland.net:81/rfc/[/size]

Regards,
Kornholijo.

pwned

Back