• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NFTs

You think its funny to take screenshots of people's NFTs, huh? Property theft is a joke to you? I'll have you know that the blockchain doesn't lie. I own it. Even if you save it, it's my property. You are mad that you don't own the art I own.

I think NFTS are unique idea, but it will die out pretty fast for sure, or it will start losing value really soon, because of how many projects are creating each day. I won Azuki mint NFT myself from a giveway. Kinda lucky not gonna lie.
a76975225b910579740276d57b015c0f.png

b6b1ec45ea9e51c6953596d3944dc80d.png

I think NFTS are unique idea, but it will die out pretty fast for sure, or it will start losing value really soon, because of how many projects are creating each day. I won Azuki mint NFT myself from a giveway. Kinda lucky not gonna lie.

You don't know what you're talking about. NFTs won't die 'pretty fast for sure', it's not only about pixels and arts. People are developing actual games based on NFTs (Axie Infinity, Illuvium). Tons of different usecases you just have to read about them.

You don't know what you're talking about. NFTs won't die 'pretty fast for sure', it's not only about pixels and arts. People are developing actual games based on NFTs (Axie Infinity, Illuvium). Tons of different usecases you just have to read about them.
It will, a lot of people that investing into NFTS said exact same stuff im saying and ur just a random peasent without any knowledge making false accusations based on videos games. Greece like u dont have any voice power tbh

It will, a lot of people that investing into NFTS said exact same stuff im saying and ur just a random peasent without any knowledge making false accusations based on videos games. Greece like u dont have any voice power tbh
'without any knowledge' 'random peasant' You're literally participating in 2$ NFT airdrops without any usecases saying they gonna die soon lol you just don't see the real side of them. It's ok to be blind.

Wtf is Azuki anyways? No tech, No DAPP, only shitcoin staking + infinite yields + random nft arts from idk who

'without any knowledge' 'random peasant' You're literally participating in 2$ NFT airdrops without any usecases saying they gonna die soon lol you just don't see the real side of them. It's ok to be blind.

Wtf is Azuki anyways? No tech, No DAPP, only shitcoin staking + infinite yields + random nft arts from idk who
Azuki is stonks u pepega. In my opinion it has one of the best art out there

Back