• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nicaw for avesta 7.6 "SQL"

Tovar

Brak V
Reaction score
Hello, well srry for both u guys, I have a little problem with this Nicaw ACC. Im using Nicaw Avesta 1, for my server, I config it nice in the config.inc.php put the pass, DB name etc... then I can enter in the web, make account, but when I try to make a character this error appear...

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'ClassException'
Message: Player::Create() Group #1 does not exist. Check your database and config file.
Online help: More Info
File: player.php on line: 250
Script was terminated because something unexpected happened. You can report this, if you think it's a bug.

Debug Backtrace:Disabled

Then I go to this line in the player.php at line 250 and found this.

Code:
  $SQL = AAC::$SQL;

$group_id = $cfg['vocations'][$vocation]['group'];
        if ($SQL->isTable('groups')) {
            $group = $SQL->myRetrieve('groups', array('id' => $group_id));
            if ($group === false) {
                throw new ClassException('Player::Create() Group #'.$group_id.' does not exist. Check your database and config file.', 6);
            }
        }

There is a pic of my DB.

85235019.jpg

And inside my Group Table This.

21867754.jpg

if some1 can help me please!, i dont understand what happen =/.

Thanks.

Brother im using nicaw for SQL, on Avesta SQL 7.6 Vers: 0.61... This bug was fixed but now i got another and is it.

Code:
Error #1048
INSERT INTO `nicaw_account_logs` (id, ip, account_id, date, action) VALUES(NULL, INET_ATON('::1'), 247491, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(NOW()), 'Created')
Column 'ip' cannot be null

account.php on line: 129
Script was terminated because something unexpected happened. You can report this, if you think it's a bug.

do u know something?

First Error Fixed.
Waiting help for the 2nd, Someone help please!!!!, BUMP

maybe because the there is no groups for the players, you have to create one.

Try replacing INET_ATON('::1') with INET_ATON($_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']) :p

Back