• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nicaw SQL safe against SQL injections/hacks?

Doonrak

Banned User
Reaction score
As I'm kinda sick of Gesior's messed up AAC (still good job making it!), I want to switch over to Nicaw.

Is it safe?

As far as i know its kinda safe. Maybe some small glitches that can be hard to find but i dont know so much :p

Is excelent to 7.6-8.0
for 8.1 is the best Gesior

Thanks for your replies, still waiting for more to vouch it's safety.

Well... These people most likely don't know what they are talking about (no offense.) Just because it hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it wont. I don't know if they are or not. You need to ask the creators or other good coders.

Nicaw has been programming for quite some time, i've never heard of any hacks that can happen through Nicaws AAC. This isn't a 100% guarantee but i've looked at some codes and it seems safe.

If you'll use nicaw, you're 100% safe against SQL injection, as it have own sql class, with quoting every query etc.

well slawkens u cant be so sure of it people always find ways to hack >.>

Back