• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer Nickname color. Work for you!

Zaweq

Reaction score
Hello guys!
I'm looking for someone who can help me change Nickname color on the official Tibia client version 13++ not OTC client.

Thanks so much 🫡

Last edited:
There is no source for the Cipsoft client, it is not possible to change the colors of the nicknames... I know that there is a DLL that allows you to change the colors, but it is purchased from someone. Unfortunately, I've seen someone selling this DLL, but I don't remember the user's name on OTLand.

There is no source for the Cipsoft client, it is not possible to change the colors of the nicknames... I know that there is a DLL that allows you to change the colors, but it is purchased from someone. Unfortunately, I've seen someone selling this DLL, but I don't remember the user's name on OTLand.

It was @SHARINGAN

Back