• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@Nikkster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delirium

OTLand veteran
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
If you read what I wrote, there is an answer to why I cared so much about those 70 posts.

Just because you're a fan of Talaturen and thinks he's a computer expert doesn't mean he can't be wrong, because now he's completely wrong. Trust me, he is not a computer expert if you thought so, and if you know some programming such as c++ doesn't make you to a computer expert either, so stop acting like one, and asking everyone if they can give you reputation "omg omg, hi pls me noob me need very many rep bars, please may u rep me pls plss".. Be yourself, stop being someone you're not.

Well first of all,I want to ask you...did you see any post of mine where I claim that I am a computer expert? Also you said that I am asking for reputation.Are you really the right person to start crying that I am asking for rep? Check your signature please.And yes,I am myself.

Good bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back